Gisele Bundchen Becomes the Richest Supermodel
Gisele Bundchen is officially the world's best-paid supermodel. The Brazilian beauty made a massive $35 million in 2009 despite taking a break to have a baby.
The 29 years old took some time off from the catwalk last year to give birth to her first child, baby Benjamin, with her sports star husband Tom Brady in December 2009. But even though the pregnancy left the supermodel sidelined for much of the year, Bundchen still managed to outperform her catwalk rivals in the financial stakes - earning a massive $35 million for her modelling duties.
The massive pay cheque puts her top of a list of the world's best paid models, pushing British beauty Kate Moss, who made $7.5 million, into second place. Bundchen's fellow Brazilian, and Victoria's Secret angel Adriana Lima was third in the list by Walletpop.co.uk, followed by another face of the famous underwear brand, Doutzen Kroes, in fourth. The top five is rounded out by Czech model Karolina Kurkova, who also took time off to have a baby in October 2009.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake