Nicollette Sheridan Injured From Horse Riding Accident
Actress Nicollette Sheridan was treated in hospital over the holidays after falling from a horse near her California home. The former "Desperate Housewives" star wasn't wearing a helmet when her horse "bucked" and threw her to the ground, sources tell the National Enquirer.
Sheridan was reportedly found injured and bleeding by her businessman boyfriend Steve Pate, who took her to hospital. The actress was found to have only suffered minor injuries, which medics treated before allowing her to return to her San Fernando Valley home.
Representatives for Sheridan have yet to respond to WENN's request for a comment. The actress is the latest in a long line who have suffered scares and serious injuries after horse falls - Madonna was left with broken bones after claiming a hidden paparazzi forced her mare to throw her during a 2008 ride in England and late Superman star Christopher Reeve was left paralyzed after a tragic horse riding accident in 1995.
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?