Nicollette Sheridan Injured From Horse Riding Accident
Actress Nicollette Sheridan was treated in hospital over the holidays after falling from a horse near her California home. The former "Desperate Housewives" star wasn't wearing a helmet when her horse "bucked" and threw her to the ground, sources tell the National Enquirer.
Sheridan was reportedly found injured and bleeding by her businessman boyfriend Steve Pate, who took her to hospital. The actress was found to have only suffered minor injuries, which medics treated before allowing her to return to her San Fernando Valley home.
Representatives for Sheridan have yet to respond to WENN's request for a comment. The actress is the latest in a long line who have suffered scares and serious injuries after horse falls - Madonna was left with broken bones after claiming a hidden paparazzi forced her mare to throw her during a 2008 ride in England and late Superman star Christopher Reeve was left paralyzed after a tragic horse riding accident in 1995.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame