Nicollette Sheridan Injured From Horse Riding Accident
Actress Nicollette Sheridan was treated in hospital over the holidays after falling from a horse near her California home. The former "Desperate Housewives" star wasn't wearing a helmet when her horse "bucked" and threw her to the ground, sources tell the National Enquirer.
Sheridan was reportedly found injured and bleeding by her businessman boyfriend Steve Pate, who took her to hospital. The actress was found to have only suffered minor injuries, which medics treated before allowing her to return to her San Fernando Valley home.
Representatives for Sheridan have yet to respond to WENN's request for a comment. The actress is the latest in a long line who have suffered scares and serious injuries after horse falls - Madonna was left with broken bones after claiming a hidden paparazzi forced her mare to throw her during a 2008 ride in England and late Superman star Christopher Reeve was left paralyzed after a tragic horse riding accident in 1995.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?