Nicollette Sheridan Injured From Horse Riding Accident
Actress Nicollette Sheridan was treated in hospital over the holidays after falling from a horse near her California home. The former "Desperate Housewives" star wasn't wearing a helmet when her horse "bucked" and threw her to the ground, sources tell the National Enquirer.
Sheridan was reportedly found injured and bleeding by her businessman boyfriend Steve Pate, who took her to hospital. The actress was found to have only suffered minor injuries, which medics treated before allowing her to return to her San Fernando Valley home.
Representatives for Sheridan have yet to respond to WENN's request for a comment. The actress is the latest in a long line who have suffered scares and serious injuries after horse falls - Madonna was left with broken bones after claiming a hidden paparazzi forced her mare to throw her during a 2008 ride in England and late Superman star Christopher Reeve was left paralyzed after a tragic horse riding accident in 1995.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'