Nicollette Sheridan Injured From Horse Riding Accident
Actress Nicollette Sheridan was treated in hospital over the holidays after falling from a horse near her California home. The former "Desperate Housewives" star wasn't wearing a helmet when her horse "bucked" and threw her to the ground, sources tell the National Enquirer.
Sheridan was reportedly found injured and bleeding by her businessman boyfriend Steve Pate, who took her to hospital. The actress was found to have only suffered minor injuries, which medics treated before allowing her to return to her San Fernando Valley home.
Representatives for Sheridan have yet to respond to WENN's request for a comment. The actress is the latest in a long line who have suffered scares and serious injuries after horse falls - Madonna was left with broken bones after claiming a hidden paparazzi forced her mare to throw her during a 2008 ride in England and late Superman star Christopher Reeve was left paralyzed after a tragic horse riding accident in 1995.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes