Paris Hilton Ready to Wed Doug Reinhardt This Year
Paris Hilton could be a Reinhardt by the end of 2010 if her wedding plans pan out. The party-loving heiress is ready to settle down and reveals there could be a big ceremony in her near future.
Hilton and Doug Reinhardt have been dating for more than a year and she insists they "never spend a night apart". She tells Life & Style magazine, "He's truly become my best friend. He makes me feel like a princess every day."
"He's taught me how real love can feel. Doug's taught me how to grow up and become more domestic, as in not going out as much as I used to." And she admits she can hear the sound of wedding bells, "I wouldn't rule out a wedding in 2010. With how amazing everything is going between us, I see a very bright and happy future."
Reinhardt, a former baseball player, says, "Paris is the most beautiful girl in the world. I am so in love with her. I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She is gorgeous, smart, funny and kind. My family loves her, and she would make the perfect wife."
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington