Paris Hilton Ready to Wed Doug Reinhardt This Year
Paris Hilton could be a Reinhardt by the end of 2010 if her wedding plans pan out. The party-loving heiress is ready to settle down and reveals there could be a big ceremony in her near future.
Hilton and Doug Reinhardt have been dating for more than a year and she insists they "never spend a night apart". She tells Life & Style magazine, "He's truly become my best friend. He makes me feel like a princess every day."
"He's taught me how real love can feel. Doug's taught me how to grow up and become more domestic, as in not going out as much as I used to." And she admits she can hear the sound of wedding bells, "I wouldn't rule out a wedding in 2010. With how amazing everything is going between us, I see a very bright and happy future."
Reinhardt, a former baseball player, says, "Paris is the most beautiful girl in the world. I am so in love with her. I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She is gorgeous, smart, funny and kind. My family loves her, and she would make the perfect wife."
More Paris Hilton News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway