Paris Hilton Ready to Wed Doug Reinhardt This Year
Paris Hilton could be a Reinhardt by the end of 2010 if her wedding plans pan out. The party-loving heiress is ready to settle down and reveals there could be a big ceremony in her near future.
Hilton and Doug Reinhardt have been dating for more than a year and she insists they "never spend a night apart". She tells Life & Style magazine, "He's truly become my best friend. He makes me feel like a princess every day."
"He's taught me how real love can feel. Doug's taught me how to grow up and become more domestic, as in not going out as much as I used to." And she admits she can hear the sound of wedding bells, "I wouldn't rule out a wedding in 2010. With how amazing everything is going between us, I see a very bright and happy future."
Reinhardt, a former baseball player, says, "Paris is the most beautiful girl in the world. I am so in love with her. I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She is gorgeous, smart, funny and kind. My family loves her, and she would make the perfect wife."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch