Paris Hilton Ready to Wed Doug Reinhardt This Year
Paris Hilton could be a Reinhardt by the end of 2010 if her wedding plans pan out. The party-loving heiress is ready to settle down and reveals there could be a big ceremony in her near future.
Hilton and Doug Reinhardt have been dating for more than a year and she insists they "never spend a night apart". She tells Life & Style magazine, "He's truly become my best friend. He makes me feel like a princess every day."
"He's taught me how real love can feel. Doug's taught me how to grow up and become more domestic, as in not going out as much as I used to." And she admits she can hear the sound of wedding bells, "I wouldn't rule out a wedding in 2010. With how amazing everything is going between us, I see a very bright and happy future."
Reinhardt, a former baseball player, says, "Paris is the most beautiful girl in the world. I am so in love with her. I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She is gorgeous, smart, funny and kind. My family loves her, and she would make the perfect wife."
More Paris Hilton News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!