Mastodon Score Music for Megan Fox-Starring 'Jonah Hex'
Rockers Mastodon are hitting Hollywood - the band has signed on to write the score for new comic book movie "Jonah Hex". Josh Brolin and Megan Fox are already lined up to star in the movie adaptation of the DC comic, which is due for release in June 2010.
And it will be accompanied by the heavy rockers' trademark sound. Bassist Troy Sanders reveals, "Director Jimmy Hayward played scenes for us and gave us all day long to create music that matched the emotion of the scene. It was flattering to be given 100 per cent creative control in this movie. It was very pure, it was real (sic) creative and totally spur of the moment."
Sanders also has an answer for critics who accuse the band of selling out: "(The budget) covered our studio fees, but it was a break even deal. (John Malkovich) Malkovich, (Josh) Brolin and Megan Fox all took pay cuts to be a part of this movie - that alone speaks volumes about how much people care about this film."
"We sacrificed another two weeks away from home to give away an album's worth of material for nothing in return but satisfaction in being a part of something incredible."
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character