Green Day NOT Lined Up for 2010 Glastonbury Fest
Green Day have joined The Rolling Stones among the acts that won't be performing at England's Glastonbury festival this summer, June 10. Event organizer Emily Eavis has dismissed reports the punk trio will join U2 among the headliners at Glastonbury 2010.
But she's determined to land her favorite rapper, Dizzee Rascal, for the second year running. Eavis says, "We've gotta have Dizzee, I think that's a given."
And the daughter of festival founder Michael Eavis insists music fans will have to get up early to catch the biggest acts this year. She tells BBC 6 Music, "A lot of bands are saying, 'We really want to do it but how about we open the Pyramid Stage (main stage) rather than close it?' And it's like, 'That's a good idea'."
More Green Day News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip