Green Day NOT Lined Up for 2010 Glastonbury Fest
Green Day have joined The Rolling Stones among the acts that won't be performing at England's Glastonbury festival this summer, June 10. Event organizer Emily Eavis has dismissed reports the punk trio will join U2 among the headliners at Glastonbury 2010.
But she's determined to land her favorite rapper, Dizzee Rascal, for the second year running. Eavis says, "We've gotta have Dizzee, I think that's a given."
And the daughter of festival founder Michael Eavis insists music fans will have to get up early to catch the biggest acts this year. She tells BBC 6 Music, "A lot of bands are saying, 'We really want to do it but how about we open the Pyramid Stage (main stage) rather than close it?' And it's like, 'That's a good idea'."
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors