Green Day NOT Lined Up for 2010 Glastonbury Fest
Green Day have joined The Rolling Stones among the acts that won't be performing at England's Glastonbury festival this summer, June 10. Event organizer Emily Eavis has dismissed reports the punk trio will join U2 among the headliners at Glastonbury 2010.
But she's determined to land her favorite rapper, Dizzee Rascal, for the second year running. Eavis says, "We've gotta have Dizzee, I think that's a given."
And the daughter of festival founder Michael Eavis insists music fans will have to get up early to catch the biggest acts this year. She tells BBC 6 Music, "A lot of bands are saying, 'We really want to do it but how about we open the Pyramid Stage (main stage) rather than close it?' And it's like, 'That's a good idea'."
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance