Green Day NOT Lined Up for 2010 Glastonbury Fest
Green Day have joined The Rolling Stones among the acts that won't be performing at England's Glastonbury festival this summer, June 10. Event organizer Emily Eavis has dismissed reports the punk trio will join U2 among the headliners at Glastonbury 2010.
But she's determined to land her favorite rapper, Dizzee Rascal, for the second year running. Eavis says, "We've gotta have Dizzee, I think that's a given."
And the daughter of festival founder Michael Eavis insists music fans will have to get up early to catch the biggest acts this year. She tells BBC 6 Music, "A lot of bands are saying, 'We really want to do it but how about we open the Pyramid Stage (main stage) rather than close it?' And it's like, 'That's a good idea'."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory