Casey Johnson Was Dead for Days Before Discovered
Socialite Casey Johnson lay dead for days before her body was discovered at her home in Los Angeles on Monday morning, January 4, according to police sources.
The Johnson & Johnson heiress, who was reportedly engaged to reality TV star Tila Tequila, had a history of diabetes and twice slipped into diabetic comas, according to TMZ.com. Officials have completed an autopsy on the 30 year old's body and determined there were no signs of trauma on Johnson's body.
Law enforcement sources claim she had been dead for several days. The cause of death is deferred pending toxicology tests.
Tequila has revealed she last saw her fiancee on December 28, 2009, when the couple fought. The reality TV star tried to contact her partner by phone over the New Year weekend, but could not get hold of her.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen