Casey Johnson Was Dead for Days Before Discovered
Socialite Casey Johnson lay dead for days before her body was discovered at her home in Los Angeles on Monday morning, January 4, according to police sources.
The Johnson & Johnson heiress, who was reportedly engaged to reality TV star Tila Tequila, had a history of diabetes and twice slipped into diabetic comas, according to TMZ.com. Officials have completed an autopsy on the 30 year old's body and determined there were no signs of trauma on Johnson's body.
Law enforcement sources claim she had been dead for several days. The cause of death is deferred pending toxicology tests.
Tequila has revealed she last saw her fiancee on December 28, 2009, when the couple fought. The reality TV star tried to contact her partner by phone over the New Year weekend, but could not get hold of her.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie