Casey Johnson Was Dead for Days Before Discovered
Socialite Casey Johnson lay dead for days before her body was discovered at her home in Los Angeles on Monday morning, January 4, according to police sources.
The Johnson & Johnson heiress, who was reportedly engaged to reality TV star Tila Tequila, had a history of diabetes and twice slipped into diabetic comas, according to TMZ.com. Officials have completed an autopsy on the 30 year old's body and determined there were no signs of trauma on Johnson's body.
Law enforcement sources claim she had been dead for several days. The cause of death is deferred pending toxicology tests.
Tequila has revealed she last saw her fiancee on December 28, 2009, when the couple fought. The reality TV star tried to contact her partner by phone over the New Year weekend, but could not get hold of her.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women