Casey Johnson Was Dead for Days Before Discovered
Socialite Casey Johnson lay dead for days before her body was discovered at her home in Los Angeles on Monday morning, January 4, according to police sources.
The Johnson & Johnson heiress, who was reportedly engaged to reality TV star Tila Tequila, had a history of diabetes and twice slipped into diabetic comas, according to TMZ.com. Officials have completed an autopsy on the 30 year old's body and determined there were no signs of trauma on Johnson's body.
Law enforcement sources claim she had been dead for several days. The cause of death is deferred pending toxicology tests.
Tequila has revealed she last saw her fiancee on December 28, 2009, when the couple fought. The reality TV star tried to contact her partner by phone over the New Year weekend, but could not get hold of her.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked