P. Diddy Asks Fans to Be Aware of Fake New Year's Eve Bash
Party-loving rap mogul P. Diddy has warned fans to beware club promoters using his name to sell tickets for New Year's Eve bashes - because he's not hosting any events on Thursday, December 31. The hip-hop star is famed for his lavish parties but he has opted for a more intimate gathering at home in 2009 with just his loved ones around him.
So he's urging devotees to watch out for hoax promoters looking to cash in on his fame. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "For New Years I'm NOT having a party!!! I'mma (sic) be at my crib with fam and friends. So if y'all here (sic) I'm having a party it's a lie!!"
Instead, Combs will ring in the New Year 2010, a day late by hosting the grand opening of Vanity nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
More P. Diddy News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3