P. Diddy Asks Fans to Be Aware of Fake New Year's Eve Bash
Party-loving rap mogul P. Diddy has warned fans to beware club promoters using his name to sell tickets for New Year's Eve bashes - because he's not hosting any events on Thursday, December 31. The hip-hop star is famed for his lavish parties but he has opted for a more intimate gathering at home in 2009 with just his loved ones around him.
So he's urging devotees to watch out for hoax promoters looking to cash in on his fame. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "For New Years I'm NOT having a party!!! I'mma (sic) be at my crib with fam and friends. So if y'all here (sic) I'm having a party it's a lie!!"
Instead, Combs will ring in the New Year 2010, a day late by hosting the grand opening of Vanity nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
More P. Diddy News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'