P. Diddy Asks Fans to Be Aware of Fake New Year's Eve Bash
Party-loving rap mogul P. Diddy has warned fans to beware club promoters using his name to sell tickets for New Year's Eve bashes - because he's not hosting any events on Thursday, December 31. The hip-hop star is famed for his lavish parties but he has opted for a more intimate gathering at home in 2009 with just his loved ones around him.
So he's urging devotees to watch out for hoax promoters looking to cash in on his fame. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "For New Years I'm NOT having a party!!! I'mma (sic) be at my crib with fam and friends. So if y'all here (sic) I'm having a party it's a lie!!"
Instead, Combs will ring in the New Year 2010, a day late by hosting the grand opening of Vanity nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal