P. Diddy Asks Fans to Be Aware of Fake New Year's Eve Bash
Party-loving rap mogul P. Diddy has warned fans to beware club promoters using his name to sell tickets for New Year's Eve bashes - because he's not hosting any events on Thursday, December 31. The hip-hop star is famed for his lavish parties but he has opted for a more intimate gathering at home in 2009 with just his loved ones around him.
So he's urging devotees to watch out for hoax promoters looking to cash in on his fame. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "For New Years I'm NOT having a party!!! I'mma (sic) be at my crib with fam and friends. So if y'all here (sic) I'm having a party it's a lie!!"
Instead, Combs will ring in the New Year 2010, a day late by hosting the grand opening of Vanity nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed