P. Diddy Asks Fans to Be Aware of Fake New Year's Eve Bash
Party-loving rap mogul P. Diddy has warned fans to beware club promoters using his name to sell tickets for New Year's Eve bashes - because he's not hosting any events on Thursday, December 31. The hip-hop star is famed for his lavish parties but he has opted for a more intimate gathering at home in 2009 with just his loved ones around him.
So he's urging devotees to watch out for hoax promoters looking to cash in on his fame. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "For New Years I'm NOT having a party!!! I'mma (sic) be at my crib with fam and friends. So if y'all here (sic) I'm having a party it's a lie!!"
Instead, Combs will ring in the New Year 2010, a day late by hosting the grand opening of Vanity nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
More P. Diddy News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?