T.I. Responds to Rob Kardashian's Claim That He Had Threesome With Blac Chyna
T.I. was asked by paparazzi about Rob Kardashian's allegation that he once had a wild sex with Blac Chyna. According to Rob, the hip-hop star paid Chyna to have a three-way with him and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.
"Don't tell women's business. That's bad," the rapper dodged the question. "It's a poor character. It's a flaw. If a woman entrusts you and confides in you with secrets and stuff like that, you don't do that. Secrets are sacred."
In anger, Rob revealed T.I.'s tryst with Chyna and Tiny after the rhymer suggested he made a fool of himself by airing his dirty laundry with Chyna. Snoop Dogg and 50 Cent also thought Rob should keep the details of his love life private and move on.
Chyna allegedly cheated on Rob with multiple guys. She was also accused of drinking and using drugs while her kids were in the house with her. She didn't deny any of those allegations, but she hit back at her baby daddy by accusing him of domestic violence. She now seeks restraining order after he posted her nude photos online while he cuts her off financially after reportedly paying all the bills for her high maintenance including her rental, expensive jewelry, flashy cars and plastic surgery after she gave birth to their daughter Dream.
More T.I. News
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette