Brad Pitt Heartbroken as He Couldn't Spend Father's Day With Children
This must be not the Father's Day Brad Pitt had in mind. After his ex-wife Angelina Jolie was spotted ushering their six children through a terminal at LAX on June 17 for a surprise trip, the 53-year-old actor was reportedly disappointed he couldn't spend the Father's Day of his dream with his kids.
"He's super bummed that Angie took the kids out of town," a source told HollywoodLife.com. "He's not complaining, but he has planned to spend some time with them for Father's Day. He was even working on his place to make it special for them, adding a new skateboard ramp. He saw Angie's 100 foot water slide and wanted to make his place special for them as well. Although their relationship has improved, communication continues to be a struggle at times."
Jolie and her kids were reportedly heading to Ethiopia to celebrate Zahara's adoption date. As previously reported, Jolie didn't intend to invite her ex-husband to join them because she still felt bitter over their split. "Angelina hasn't invited Brad - even though both Zahara and Shiloh have said they would love their dad to go - because it's still too difficult and painful for Angelina, and she still harbors a lot of anger towards Brad," a source previously revealed.
Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt in September after two years of marriage and twelve years together. They then got involved in a custody battle over their children, before reaching a contemporary custody agreement. The agreement stated that the kids would remain in Jolie's custody while Pitt would have "therapeutic visitation" with them and attend individual therapy sessions.
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell