Kate Middleton Fears Pippa's Playboy Brother-in-Law Will 'Spill Big Family Secrets'
Kate Middleton is happy for Pippa Middleton's wedding, but she still has some concerns. The Duchess of Cambridge is said to be afraid that Pippa's future brother-in-law, reality TV star Spencer Matthews, will share family secrets to the public.
"She is horrified about Spencer being Pippa's brother-in-law," a source tells Life & Style, before adding that Kate is worried that the "Made in Chelsea" alum will "spill big family secrets in order to gain popularity."
Another insider adds that Kate is also concerned about Spencer's "bad boy" behavior. "Spencer has slept his way around London and left a lengthy trail of angry women in his wake," the insider reveals. "Kate's concerned. The last thing she wants is for William's family to turn against her because of Spencer's actions."
The 27-year-old has made a quite reputation during his appearance on "Made in Chelsea", on which he was known to be a playboy who always cheated on his girlfriends. In 2015, Spencer got kicked out of "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" due to steroid scandal.
Despite Kate's alleged concern, Pippa has made sure that her wedding will be perfect. After building a huge glass "palace" in her backyard for the wedding reception, the 33-year-old socialite was said to be hiring a horse-drawn carriage to take her to the church. "I have heard on good authority that Pippa will be riding in a carriage from Bucklebury to the church in Englefield, just like a princess," a source revealed. "A livery yard owner has been told that she will be driven in a carriage to the church."
Prince William, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are also set to attend the wedding.
More Kate Middleton News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video