Big Sean Raps All Over Tokyo in New Video for 'Safrifices' Ft. Migos
Following the release of visuals for "Jump Out the Window" and "Light", Big Sean has released another music video for a collaborative track with Migos called "Sacrifices" from his latest effort "I Decided". The nearly-five-minute clip finds Sean reflecting on the sacrifices he has made in his life while riding on the Tokyo streets.
The Detroit emcee hops on a motorcycle, speeding all over Tokyo. The Kid Station-directed visuals also sees him joining Quavo, Offset and Takeoff in an abandoned warehouse. They smoothly deliver their verses while flaunting their jewelry in the dark room.
"I done made sacrifices, so many sacrifices/ I done gave up so much free time knowing time ain't free/ F**k it I sacrificed it/ My girl show me love, she know I made sacrifices/ And if it's real real love then you make sacrifices/ To get ahead man you gotta make sacrifices/ F**k it though that's how hungry my appetite is," Sean spits on the hook.
"I Decided" debuted at No.1 back in February, and was recently certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America. Big Sean is currently gearing up for his headlining set for the Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival at Jones Beach Theater in New York on August 19 and 20.
More Big Sean News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy