Getting Serious in Their Relationship, Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Talking About Marriage
Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner may be ready to take their relationship to the next level. A new report from Life & Style suggests that the couple, who has been dating since November, has already been talking about marriage.
"Joe is ready to take this romance to the next level," an insider reveals to the publication. "He hasn't proposed yet, but they've been talking about it and it's just a matter of time." The source further claims that Joe and Sophie have met each other's parents. "And the next big step is a walk down the aisle," the source continues, before adding that the two have practically been living together.
The DNCE lead singer is said asking his bandmates for help to make perfect proposal. However, he reportedly doesn't want his famous brothers, Kevin, Nick and Frankie, to play a major role in his upcoming wedding. "Nick Jonas joked that he'd like to sing at the wedding, too, but Joe's not so sure he wants to turn his big day into a full-blown concert," the source shares.
Sophie recently shared a key element that made her romance with Joe work. Despite admitting that she liked to "keep things pretty private" in her personal life, the "Game of Thrones" star revealed what she found "easy" about dating the former Jonas Brothers member.
"I found it easier to date someone who understands the industry or is in that world," she told InStyle. "You realize that you're not going to see each other all the time, and you don’t feel like a jerk when you're like, 'My publicist says I can't do this...' "
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women