Tristan Thompson 'Needs Some Space' From 'Needy' Khloe Kardashian
Is Tristan Thompson running away from Khloe Kardashian? Things don't look good for the couple as the athlete allegedly tries to distance himself from Khloe because she keeps "driving him crazy with her needs."
"Khloe can't stop pushing for marriage and babies, and now he's asked her for some 'time out,' " a source tells OK! "Tristan's barely coping with becoming a dad and Khloe's driving him crazy with her needs," the source continues, before adding, "She wants a ring on her finger and a baby on the way and she won't let up."
Another reason that makes Tristan want a break from Khloe is the fact that her behavior also affects his performance in Cleveland Cavaliers, and the last thing he wants is for his relationship to ruin his NBA career. "It's totally distracting him from his game too, so he's told her that he needs some space," the source says. "They're still talking, but for now things are on hold."
It looks that things have changed since it was previously reported that Tristan already planned to propose to Khloe if his team won NBA Championship. "Tristan promises big things if they win the championship! He is going to take all that focus and put it squarely on Khloe," an insider revealed. He also promised to whisk her away on a romantic trip to either Hawaii or the Caribbean. The insider added that "their friends are even buzzing he might propose."
While she may not be getting married soon, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has shared that she is ready to settle down with Tristan. "I would love to have a family. We've talked about it. [Tristan already] is a father, and I know for a fact that he would be an impeccable father," Khloe said, before concluding, "I definitely want to be a mom."
More Tristan Thompson News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters