'The Bachelorette' Star Rachel Lindsay Says She's Engaged
The new season of "The Bachelorette" hasn't even aired yet, but the main star Rachel Lindsay has already given a big spoiler. According to the 31-year-old brunette stunner, her man popped the big question and she said yes.
The female lawyer said during a press call that she's "very much engaged." She didn't reveal who her fiance was, but she teased, "If I had a list he would check everything off." She gushed, "Every morning I wake up and pinch myself."
Lindsay, however, said they were not rushing to get to the altar. "I want us to get the chance to get to know each other. Maybe it will be quick. Maybe it will be a longer engagement like Shawn [Booth] and Kaitlyn [Bristowe]," she explained. "We just really want to get to know each other."
"The Bachelorette" is kicking off season 13 on May 22. Rachel Lindsay previously competed for Nick Viall's affection on the 21st season of "The Bachelor". She was the second runner-up on the show.
More The Bachelorette News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik