'The Bachelorette' Star Rachel Lindsay Says She's Engaged
The new season of "The Bachelorette" hasn't even aired yet, but the main star Rachel Lindsay has already given a big spoiler. According to the 31-year-old brunette stunner, her man popped the big question and she said yes.
The female lawyer said during a press call that she's "very much engaged." She didn't reveal who her fiance was, but she teased, "If I had a list he would check everything off." She gushed, "Every morning I wake up and pinch myself."
Lindsay, however, said they were not rushing to get to the altar. "I want us to get the chance to get to know each other. Maybe it will be quick. Maybe it will be a longer engagement like Shawn [Booth] and Kaitlyn [Bristowe]," she explained. "We just really want to get to know each other."
"The Bachelorette" is kicking off season 13 on May 22. Rachel Lindsay previously competed for Nick Viall's affection on the 21st season of "The Bachelor". She was the second runner-up on the show.
More The Bachelorette News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes