Camila Cabello Shares Debut Solo Single 'Crying in the Club' Release Date, Cover Art and Teasers
Camila Cabello is super ready to kick off her career as a solo artist. She has taken to Instagram to announce her debut solo single titled "Crying in the Club" off her upcoming album "The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving". The track will arrive on Friday, May 19 along with its accompanying music video.
Camila treats fans to a glimpse of the upcoming video with three sexy teasers. In the first clip, she sports a black tank top, dancing in a dark room during thunderstorm.
In the second teaser, the pop star crouches seductively on the floor in a gown. Meanwhile, in the third teaser, she peers over the rim of a fancy bathtub.
Judging from the teasers Camila shares, it looks like "Crying in the Club" would be an emotional song. Camila later unveils the cover art of the upcoming song. The artwork features anime-ish Camila's half-face crying orange tears.
While fans might expect a track called "I Have Questions" would be the lead single off Camila's debut solo album as it was previously hinted on the songstress' touching message, the track apparently would be the second single instead of the lead single. It has yet to be known when the song will arrive, but it has been confirmed that Camila will deliver an encore performance of the song at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards on May 21.
Also in her emotional letter to her fans, Camila shares that "I Have Questions" was written when she was "broken." She writes, "I started writing [it] in a hotel bathroom on tour a little over a year ago. I was completely broken during that time, I was in the kind of pain that's uncomfortable to talk about, and it was the kind of chapter you never want to read out loud."
More Camila Cabello News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy