Camila Cabello Announces Debut Solo Album With Touching Message
Camila Cabello has finally announced her much-anticipated debut solo album. She took to social media to announce the set, titled "The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving", along with a lengthy message. She wrote about the set, " 'The hurting the healing the loving' is the story of my journey from darkness into light, from a time when I was lost to a time when I found myself again."
Besides the album, Camila announced her debut solo single called "I Have Questions" which will arrive on May 19. "The story behind the album starts with the second song that you'll hear called 'I have questions' which I started in a hotel bathroom on tour a little over a year ago. I was completely broken during that time, I was in the kind of pain that's uncomfortable to talk about, and it was the kind of chapter you never want to read out loud... I couldn't write another song for 6 months because writing meant I had to feel everything, and I wasn't ready to do that yet," she revealed.
The pop star revealed that she used to only write sad songs, but then as she got happier, she realized that music was healing. "As I got happier and happier, I realized the songs were getting happier and happier. And I realized I wasn't making music just to make an album anymore. I was making this music to heal," she shared.
She ended her message with beautiful lines, writing, "To the hurting, thank you for teaching me that even if at night you take me into the deepest depth of the ocean, i will still wake in the morning. To the healing, thank you for the tears. When they finally came, they tasted like God. To the loving, you are even more beautiful than i remember."
05.19.17 pic.twitter.com/oFbpneJSlV— Camila Cabello (@Camila_Cabello) 15 Mei 2017
More Camila Cabello News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy