The Flash Can't Save [SPOILER]
The future that Barry saw about Iris finally occurred within real time on "The Flash". In "Infantino Street" that aired Tuesday, May 16, [SPOILER ALERT!] Iris was kidnapped and stabbed through the back by Savitar despite Barry's attempt to prevent it in the previous episodes.
Realizing that she would ultimately die, earlier in the episode Iris recorded the wedding vows she thought she'd never get to say. Meanwhile, Barry used H.R. Wells' face-changing technology to pretend to be Lyla Michaels (Audrey Marie Anderson).
The tech hadn't been seen on the show in a while, but it led to a theory of how Iris might survive. The speculation is that H.R. used the face-changing technology to trade place with Iris. Supporting the theory is the scene in the midseason premiere when Cisco vibed Barry to the future. Barry spotted H.R. with a futuristic gun on Infantino Street. But during the real showdown, H.R. was nowhere to be seen.
Plus, there's still an episode left in the third episode which is expected to reveal the twist, should the theory be true. Titled "Finish Line", the season finale will air Tuesday, May 23 at 8/7c on The CW. According to the official synopsis, "with nothing left to lose, Barry takes on Savitar in an epic conclusion to season three."
More The Flash News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik