Claire Foy in Talks for 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Sequel
Claire Foy is reportedly circling the lead role in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" sequel. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the British actress who plays Queen Elizabeth on Netflix's "The Crown" is in early talks to play Lisbeth Salander in "The Girl in the Spider's Web".
The female hacker was played by Noomi Rapace in the original Swedish-language movie. The character was later portrayed by Rooney Mara in the English version directed by David Fincher. Mara shared screen with Daniel Craig in the Oscar-nominated film.
The 2011 movie was based on the first of the three detective novels written by Stieg Larsson, who died in 2004. The upcoming sequel is expected to be adapted from the fourth book which was written by David Lagercrantz and released in 2015.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video