Harry Styles Kicks Off One-Week Residency at 'The Late Late Show'
Following the "secret show" he hosted in London over the weekend, Harry Styles flew back to the States to start his one week-long residency at "The Late Late Show with James Corden" on Monday, May 15. The One Direction star is set to appear on the show until Thursday, performing a couple of songs and participating in some skits.
The British heartthrob opened his stint with a funny sketch. In the clip, he is blocked by an old security guard in the CBS lobby. When he says that he's Harry Styles, the gatekeeper doesn't believe him, saying, "You're Harry Styles, sure, fine. And I'm Katy Perry." Harry then uses his charm to convince the lady. But when James Corden tries it, it backfires.
As the musical guest, Harry performed his new album's lead single "Sign of the Times" as his first song on the residency. On a dimly-lit set, he slayed the performance as he crooned the rock-ballad song.
Besides performing, Harry was invited to join actor Aaron Johnson to play a game called "Flinch".
Harry seemed to be the center of attention that night as it was later announced that the pop star would be joining Corden in Carpool Karaoke on his last date of residency on Thursday, May 18. "I've arranged for Mr. Harry Styles, he's going to help me to get to work on Thursday in a brand new Carpool Karaoke, you don't want to miss it," Corden said.
More Harry Styles News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes