Harry Styles Kicks Off One-Week Residency at 'The Late Late Show'
Following the "secret show" he hosted in London over the weekend, Harry Styles flew back to the States to start his one week-long residency at "The Late Late Show with James Corden" on Monday, May 15. The One Direction star is set to appear on the show until Thursday, performing a couple of songs and participating in some skits.
The British heartthrob opened his stint with a funny sketch. In the clip, he is blocked by an old security guard in the CBS lobby. When he says that he's Harry Styles, the gatekeeper doesn't believe him, saying, "You're Harry Styles, sure, fine. And I'm Katy Perry." Harry then uses his charm to convince the lady. But when James Corden tries it, it backfires.
As the musical guest, Harry performed his new album's lead single "Sign of the Times" as his first song on the residency. On a dimly-lit set, he slayed the performance as he crooned the rock-ballad song.
Besides performing, Harry was invited to join actor Aaron Johnson to play a game called "Flinch".
Harry seemed to be the center of attention that night as it was later announced that the pop star would be joining Corden in Carpool Karaoke on his last date of residency on Thursday, May 18. "I've arranged for Mr. Harry Styles, he's going to help me to get to work on Thursday in a brand new Carpool Karaoke, you don't want to miss it," Corden said.
More Harry Styles News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair