See Pixar's Heartwarming Mother's Day Video With a Scene From 'Coco'
To celebrate Mother's Day, Pixar has shared a heartwarming video which features clips from several of its animated films. The video highlights wonderful mothers in several Pixar movies and ends with a scene from the upcoming "Coco".
Included in the video are clips from "Finding Dory, "Inside Out (2015)" and "Brave". The clip from "Finding Dory" features the meeting between the titular character and her mother, while the "Inside Out" part shows heartwarming moments between Riley and her parents. The clip from "Brave" reminds us that the relationship between lead character Merida and her mother is the most essential part of the story.
The "Coco" clip, meanwhile, sees lead character Miguel (voiced by Anthony Gonzalez) giving his grandmother a kiss. The clip seemingly hints that the title of the movie, "Coco", refers to Miguel's grandmother, as he addresses her "Mama Coco."
Along with "Cars 3", Coco is the new movie from Pixar which will be released this year. "Coco" follows a 12-year-old Mexican boy Miguel, who wants to be a musician despite his family's generation-old ban on music. He wants to prove his talent and eventually finds himself arriving in a stunning Land of the Dead. Along with a charming trickster named Hector (Gael Garcia Bernal), Miguel starts an adventure to unveil the mystery behind his family history.
Directed by Lee Unkrich and Adrian Molina, "Coco" is set to hit U.S. theaters on November 21.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik