Adriana Lima Parties With Ex Julian Edelman at Met Gala After-Party Amid Matt Harvey Dating Rumors
Adriana Lima reunited with her ex-boyfriend, New England Patriots star Julian Edelman, at Met Gala after-party hosted by Rihanna at New York's 1OAK on late Monday, May 1. The Victoria's Secret Angel was spotted flirting with the Patriots receiver as they spent the night together.
TMZ reported that Adriana and Julian arrived at the party in the same car. However, it seemed that the two were not each other's dates for the star-studded event as Julian attended the affair with fellow Patriots player Danny Amendola. They were joined by Danny's girlfriend, former Miss Universe Olivia Culpo, as the group sat at Tom Brady's table.
Though Adriana was seated separately from Julian, the exes reportedly spent the rest of the night together. The Brazilian model/actress stunned in a daring black mini dress which displayed her leggy figure. She completed her sexy look with a bow tie around her thigh and a pair of strappy heels. Julian, meanwhile, looked classy in a black suit from Italian designer Brioni.
Adriana, who apparently has a thing for athletes, reportedly called it quits with Julian because they had different opinions when it came to having a family. The 35-year-old model allegedly wanted more children, but Julian, who is already a father to one daughter, didn't want to have more kids.
Just a few weeks after the split, Adriana was spotted having an intimate dinner with New York Mets player Matt Harvey. She was caught kissing Matt as they enjoyed their meal at the River Yacht Club in Miami.
More Adriana Lima News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik