Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Tempting Figure in These Bedazzled 'Bedtime' Bikini Snaps
Unfazed by her recent kimoji controversy, Kim Kardashian wrapped her 4/20 by flaunting her tempting curves in a video, which she shared on Snapchat on Thursday, April 20. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star showed off his cleavage while sizzling in a barely-there sparkly two-piece bikini.
The steamy selfie video saw the wife of Kanye West seductively moving her body to J Holiday's 2007 single, titled "Bed." The busty star simply captioned the video, "Bedtime."
Earlier today, the star landed on hot water after posting three animated images of Kimoji on Instagram. Kim transformed herself into The Virgin Mary and each of the animated image becomes blurred when it's played, indicating that this Kimoji was made to "celebrate" 4/20 a.k.a. Weed Day.
Fans immediately slammed Kim as one wrote, "This is beyond disrespectful!! What does this even have to do with 4/20 ? Just some pathetic idea but mostly... Disrespectful to God." Despite the chaos, Kim was seen surprisingly calm as she was spotted in Los Angeles, donning a racy sheer dress with an image of Virgin Mary attached on her chest later that day. She completed her unfazed look with strappy black high heels.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters