Unfazed by Kimoji Controversy, Kim Kardashian Sports Racy Dress Featuring Virgin Mary Image
Kim Kardashian didn't let the recent Kimoji controversy affect her as she was seen wearing a racy dress with an image of Virgin Mary attached on her chest on April 20. Her outfit made it clear for everyone that she wouldn't take down the Virgin Mary-related stuffs from Kimoji anytime soon.
Kim was photographed leaving a photo shoot in Los Angeles. In some photos, she showed off her figure in a sheer skintight black dress that has an image of Virgin Mary embroidered on it. She completed her look with strappy black high heels. Her sisters, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian, were present as well.
Contrary to the chaos on social media, Kim looked incredibly calm as if nothing happened. She even posted a photo of her looking at her phone on Snapchat, showing off her dress to her followers.
Kim hasn't said anything regarding the controversy, but she retweeted a few positive comments about Kimoji, signaling that she refused to take people's negative words to heart. She also retweeted a few old tweets about Kimoji, causing some of her followers to mock her.
The Kardashian sisters took part in the special photo shoot to celebrate the tenth anniversary of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". Khloe took to Snapchat to share some behind-the-scenes silliness of the black-themed photo shoot.
Khloe via snapchat (Khloekardashian) pic.twitter.com/M8GBQhJyPU— Kendall Brasil (@KendallJBrasil) April 20, 2017
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son