'Once Upon a Time': Get First Look at Emma's Wedding in Musical Episode
"Once Upon a Time" upcoming musical episode has been previewed in a first-look photo. Making its way out via Entertainment Weekly, the picture offers a glimpse of Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and Hook's (Colin O'Donoghue) wedding.
The bride, in her classic white gown, is seen walking down the aisle with her dad Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) on one of her sides and mom Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) on the other side. Regina Mills (Lana Parrilla) and Henry (Jared S. Gilmore) are standing among the guests, while the groom is not featured in the image.
The musical episode won't be entirely bubbly since Emma's prophesied death and the ultimate showdown with the Black Fairy (Jaime Murray) also await. "Emma knows the Final Battle is in front of her, but she, in this moment, is brave and is not going to let the troubles of whatever they're dealing with get in the way of her happiness," executive producer Edward Kitsis says of Emma on her wedding day.
"She's truly following her mother's advice to live her life," Kitsis adds. Executive producer Adam Horowitz chimes in, "She either dies, or she doesn't die, or something else happens."
Previewing the Final Battle, Kitsis coyly says, "In our minds, the Final Battle is probably not what you think it is. Like any good battle, sometimes it's not a battle in the literal sense of a fight." Horowitz adds, "It is a battle, it is different than the ones we've seen before, and it is very personal to Emma."
"Once Upon a Time" airs Sundays at 8 P.M. ET on ABC. The musical episode will air May 7.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic