Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly Against Caitlyn Jenner Doing a Nude Pictorial
Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner are reportedly trying to stop Caitlyn Jenner from doing a nude photo shoot. The Jenner sisters as well as the rest of the family are "wholly supportive" of Caitlyn's transition, but all of them think that nude photo shoot is too much to handle.
"They had the exact same reaction when [Kris Jenner] started talking about doing one a couple of years ago," a source close to the family told HollywoodLife.com. "Kylie and Kendall both hated the idea of seeing their 60-year-old mother, naked in a magazine. They just don't want to see either of their parents in that way," the so-called source added.
Rumor has it, Caitlyn's son Brody Jenner was the one who spilled the beans about her plan to the Kardashian family. "Brody told them that Caitlyn has planned and booked a full nude photo shoot and they were like, that's unacceptable, it's taking things too far," an insider revealed to Daily Mail. "They're hoping the shoot doesn't come to pass because that would be their worst nightmare. Taking it to that level and unveiling her [new body] with a fully naked photo spread is going way too far."
The relationship between the 67-year-old former Olympian and her family has changed since her transition, mainly because she kept it a secret from the Kardashians who found out through the media. Khloe Kardashian recently confessed that losing her second dad Bruce was a "huge blow" for her. Stories that she wrote on her upcoming memoir, "The Secrets of My Life", also caused a rift between her and Kris. The 61-year-old momager said on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" that "everything she [Caitlyn] says is all made-up."
More Kendall Jenner News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary