'Captain Marvel' Books Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck as Directors
The search for "Captain Marvel" director is over. According to Variety, "Mississippi Grind" helmers Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck are tapped to sit behind the lens for Marvel's first female-centric superhero movie.
The upcoming film is going to have Brie Larson as the female lead Carol Danvers. The actress was signed on to join Marvel Cinematic Universe for the coveted role fresh off her Oscar win for her role in the movie "Room".
"With Captain Marvel, she is as powerful a character as we've ever put in a movie," producer Kevin Feige said. "Her powers are off the charts, and when she's introduced, she will be by far the strongest character we've ever had."
The comic book adaptation is scheduled to arrive across United States on March 8, 2019.
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day
- 'Iron Fist' Season 2 to Be Announced Soon
- Are They Dating? Charlie Puth and Lea Michele Spotted Having Dinner Together
- George Clooney Gets Travel Ban From Wife Amal as They Await Twins' Arrival
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life