'The Flash': Barry Visits Iris' Grave in Photos of 'The Once And Future Flash'
The future looks bleak in new photos from the upcoming episode of "The Flash". In "The Once and Future Flash", Barry travels to the future to find out the identity of Savitar and try to stop him from killing Iris.
Upon his arrival in 2024, Barry encounters his Team Flash friends in the aftermath of Iris' death. He and Joe West are seen visiting Iris' grave in some of the photos. Two other images give first look at the return of villains Sam Scudder/Mirror Master (Grey Damon) and Rosalind Dillon/Top (Ashley Rickards).
"It's a future where Iris has been killed, and everyone is changed because of it," Candice Patton told TVLine about how Iris' death would affect everyone around her. "You see this older version of Barry Allen that hasn't really ever gotten over the death of Iris West." Grant Gustin added, "He's in shambles."
"The Once and Future Flash" airs Tuesday, April 25 at 8 P.M. ET on The CW. According to the official synopsis, "Barry travels to the future to find out Savitar's still unknown identity in the hopes of saving Iris. Upon his arrival in 2024, Barry encounters future versions of his Team Flash friends, who, following the death of Iris, have become very different people, profoundly impacted by their showdown with Savitar."
"It will be up to Barry to infuse a sense of hope back into the team, as he proves to be hero his future friends have been waiting for. Meanwhile, back in 2017, the hunt for Killer Frost continues."
More The Flash News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy