Report: Carmelo Anthony and Wife La La Vazquez Split After 7 Years of Marriage
Carmelo Anthony and wife La La Vazquez have separated after marriage for seven years, a new report suggests. The NBA star and the former MTV host are said having no plans to file for divorce in the meantime, but they are now living separately.
According to TMZ, their split is "amicable," with La La allegedly having already moved out of her home with Carmelo and is now living alone in NYC. Sources tell the news outlet that the couple came under pressure during the NBA season and amid reports he will be traded from the New York Knicks.
The 32-year-old athlete and the 37-year-old actress tied the knot in July 2010, nearly six years after they first got engaged on Christmas Day 2004. The longtime couple shares one child, a 10-year-old son named Kiyan Carmelo Anthony.
Prior to their separation, Carmelo and La La were pictured together for the last time earlier this year, when they met up with Gabrielle Union at Cipriani in NYC. TMZ says that the couple was spotted together at their son's basketball game just last weekend.
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72