Report: Carmelo Anthony and Wife La La Vazquez Split After 7 Years of Marriage
Carmelo Anthony and wife La La Vazquez have separated after marriage for seven years, a new report suggests. The NBA star and the former MTV host are said having no plans to file for divorce in the meantime, but they are now living separately.
According to TMZ, their split is "amicable," with La La allegedly having already moved out of her home with Carmelo and is now living alone in NYC. Sources tell the news outlet that the couple came under pressure during the NBA season and amid reports he will be traded from the New York Knicks.
The 32-year-old athlete and the 37-year-old actress tied the knot in July 2010, nearly six years after they first got engaged on Christmas Day 2004. The longtime couple shares one child, a 10-year-old son named Kiyan Carmelo Anthony.
Prior to their separation, Carmelo and La La were pictured together for the last time earlier this year, when they met up with Gabrielle Union at Cipriani in NYC. TMZ says that the couple was spotted together at their son's basketball game just last weekend.
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day
- 'Iron Fist' Season 2 to Be Announced Soon
- Are They Dating? Charlie Puth and Lea Michele Spotted Having Dinner Together
- George Clooney Gets Travel Ban From Wife Amal as They Await Twins' Arrival
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film