Mark Hamill Shares the First Ever Luke Skywalker Photo
Back in 1977, Mark Hamill began his journey to the galaxy far far away by portraying the iconic Luke Skywalker in "Star Wars: A New Hope". The actor has just taken to his Twitter account to bring nostalgia for fans by sharing a picture which is likely the first photo ever of Luke Skywalker on the "Episode IV" filming set.
"Taken in Tunisia early morning Day #1 waiting for my 1st shot (emerging from home for robot auction)-Perhaps the very 1st," tweets Hamill. In the photo, Hamill is standing amid a vast desert and apparently cracking his knuckles.
Hamill will reprise his role as the Jedi knight in the upcoming "Star Wars: The Last Jedi". Recently, shareholders were invited to see the sneak peek of the film, which reportedly featured Luke asking Rey (Daisy Ridley) who she was when she handed him his long-lost lightsaber. Recent report also said that Frank Oz might return to "The Last Jedi" to voice iconic Jedi Master Yoda.
"Star Wars: The Last Jedi" is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 15. Carrie Fisher had finished filming her scenes as Princess/General Leia before she passed away last December.
Other returning cast members include John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Adam Driver, Lupita Nyong'o, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels, Gwendoline Christie and Andy Serkis. Benicio Del Toro, Laura Dern and Kelly Marie Tran are among the new cast members.
More Star Wars: The Last Jedi News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic