NBC's 'America's Got Talent' Season 12, 'Night Shift' Season 4 and More Get Summer Premiere Dates
On Friday, March 17, NBC has announced summer 2017 premiere dates for some of its shows. Among the shows which premiere dates have been set are "America's Got Talent" season 12, "The Night Shift" season 4, "The Charmichael Show" season 3 and "Midnight, Texas" debut. The debut of Jennifer Lopez' "World of Dance" has also been confirmed.
"America's Got Talent" will return for the new season on Tuesday, May 30 at 8 P.M. Tyra Banks was just recently confirmed to replace Nick Cannon as the show's host. Also premiering in May is J.Lo's "World of Dance", which is set to debut on Monday, May 8 at 10 P.M., while its regular time slot premiere is on Tuesday, May 30 at 10 P.M. Rounding out May premieres, the third season of "The Carmichael Show" will premiere on Wednesday, May 31 at 9 P.M.
June will see the premiere for "American Ninja Warrior" season 6 on Monday, June 12 at 8 P.M. Meanwhile, the sophomore season of "Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge" will premiere afterwards at 10 P.M. "Little Big Shots: Forever Young" series will premiere later on Wednesday, June 21 at 8 P.M. Meanwhile, "The Wall" season 1B and the fourth season of "The Night Shift" are slated to premiere on Thursday, June 22 at 8 and 9 P.M. respectively.
Unlike the other months, July will be a little bit less crowded as NBC only sets one show to premiere in that month. "Midnight, Texas", which is adapted from the book series of the same title by Charlaine Harris, is set to premiere on Tuesday, July 25.
Season 5 of "Hollywood Game Night" will return on Monday, August 7 at 10 P.M. Following "Hollywood Game Night", "Saturday Night Live: Weekend Update" will offshoot premiere on Thurdays, August 10 at 9 P.M. The specials will feature "Weekend Update" anchors Colin Jost and Michael Che, with additional "SNL" cast members being set to make appearances.
Live shows of "America's Got Talent" is set to start on Tuesday, August 15 at 8 P.M., while the live results will begin on Wednesday, August 16 at 8 P.M. The last show which gets a summer premiere date is "Marlon". The show is scheduled to premiere on Wednesday, August 16 at 9 P.M., leading out "AGT" live results.
More America's Got Talent News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed