Caitlyn Jenner Stepping Out for a Movie Date With This Beautiful Brunette
Caitlyn Jenner was spotted enjoying a big night out in Malibu, California on Monday, March 13. According to Radar Online, she "got all glammed up last night for a movie date night with a stunning brunette who bared a striking resemblance to her ex, Kris Jenner!"
Providing some photos taken during the night out, the publication revealed that "the two ladies tried their best to go unnoticed while stepping out of a flick near Jenner's home." The former Olympian's girl friend was said to trail "closely behind when the two ladies left a movie together."
The pair allegedly went to the movies "after spending a night with Jenner's extended family - Kim, 36, Rob, 29, and Kourtney Kardashian, 37, as well as Kim's hubby, Kanye West, 39, and several Jenner's Kardashian grand-babies!"
It turned out the mystery brunette was not "really a mystery at all," noted the news outlet. She's the "I Am Cait" star's longtime friend, Ronda Kamihira. She's also said to be "the former bestie to Caitlyn's estranged ex-wife, Kris Jenner."
Caitlyn, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, was rumored to be having an affair with Ronda. But the 67-year-old reality TV star denied the rumors in an episode of her now-cancelled docuseries "I Am Cait", saying that she hired Ronda to be a part of her style team.
More Caitlyn Jenner News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed