Orlando Bloom Gets Back in the Dating Game Days After Katy Perry Breakup
Orlando Bloom is living the single life. A week after calling it quits with Katy Perry, the 40-year-old actor is back in the dating game as he's someone who "loves to flirt."
"He loves to flirt, but he is single now," a source close to the actor tells PEOPLE. "He likes to share his life, so expect to see him on a date soon." The report is apparently true as Orlando was photographed enjoying an outing in Malibu with some female friends on Wednesday, March 8.
In some photos obtained by Daily Mail, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star looked sporty in a pair of orange sweatpants and a black hoodie while he was seen talking closely to a mysterious brunette. He apparently took some days to stay in Malibu after celebrating Chris Martin's 40th birthday on Friday night, March 3.
The news comes on the heels of a recent report that claimed Orlando and Katy were allegedly still in touch with one another. They even spent time together since ending their about-one-year relationship.
The actor was said wanting to slow things down with the "Firework" hitmaker, as "he is just not ready for a serious relationship, but getting back together with Perry is not out of the question." A so-called source said that the actor still "cares" very much for his ex, before adding that the exes "still text and talk" on a regular basis.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3