Orlando Bloom Gets Back in the Dating Game Days After Katy Perry Breakup
Orlando Bloom is living the single life. A week after calling it quits with Katy Perry, the 40-year-old actor is back in the dating game as he's someone who "loves to flirt."
"He loves to flirt, but he is single now," a source close to the actor tells PEOPLE. "He likes to share his life, so expect to see him on a date soon." The report is apparently true as Orlando was photographed enjoying an outing in Malibu with some female friends on Wednesday, March 8.
In some photos obtained by Daily Mail, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star looked sporty in a pair of orange sweatpants and a black hoodie while he was seen talking closely to a mysterious brunette. He apparently took some days to stay in Malibu after celebrating Chris Martin's 40th birthday on Friday night, March 3.
The news comes on the heels of a recent report that claimed Orlando and Katy were allegedly still in touch with one another. They even spent time together since ending their about-one-year relationship.
The actor was said wanting to slow things down with the "Firework" hitmaker, as "he is just not ready for a serious relationship, but getting back together with Perry is not out of the question." A so-called source said that the actor still "cares" very much for his ex, before adding that the exes "still text and talk" on a regular basis.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound