Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom 'Still Text and Talk' After Split. Hoping for Reconciliation?
There is no bad blood between Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom. A week after news broke confirming their split, a new report has emerged saying that the "Chained to the Rhythm" singer and the British actor are still in touch with each other and haven't ruled out the possibility for a reconciliation.
Bloom is "cool" with Perry, a source reveals to E! News, before adding that the exes "still text and talk." They have even spent time with each other since ending their about-one-year relationship. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor is said wanting to slow things down with the 32-year-old singer, as "he is just not ready for a serious relationship, but getting back together with Perry is not out of the question."
"He cares deeply for Katy and they have a very carefree dynamic with each other," the insider adds. "They are both free spirits."
The pair indeed still cares for each other. Bloom is still hanging out at Perry's house and was even watching after her dogs when she was busy performing at Sunday's iHeartRadio Music Awards. He shared on Instagram a video of him playing with her precious pups Butters and Nugget and calling them "baby girl" and "baby boy."
Perry herself said that she would continue to be friends and "love" him even if they're no longer a couple. "How bout a new way of thinking for 2017," the "Rise" singer previously tweeted. "U can still b friends & love ur former partners! No one's a victim or a villain, get a life y'all!"
More Katy Perry News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed