Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom 'Still Text and Talk' After Split. Hoping for Reconciliation?
There is no bad blood between Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom. A week after news broke confirming their split, a new report has emerged saying that the "Chained to the Rhythm" singer and the British actor are still in touch with each other and haven't ruled out the possibility for a reconciliation.
Bloom is "cool" with Perry, a source reveals to E! News, before adding that the exes "still text and talk." They have even spent time with each other since ending their about-one-year relationship. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor is said wanting to slow things down with the 32-year-old singer, as "he is just not ready for a serious relationship, but getting back together with Perry is not out of the question."
"He cares deeply for Katy and they have a very carefree dynamic with each other," the insider adds. "They are both free spirits."
The pair indeed still cares for each other. Bloom is still hanging out at Perry's house and was even watching after her dogs when she was busy performing at Sunday's iHeartRadio Music Awards. He shared on Instagram a video of him playing with her precious pups Butters and Nugget and calling them "baby girl" and "baby boy."
Perry herself said that she would continue to be friends and "love" him even if they're no longer a couple. "How bout a new way of thinking for 2017," the "Rise" singer previously tweeted. "U can still b friends & love ur former partners! No one's a victim or a villain, get a life y'all!"
More Katy Perry News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound