Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
Will Caitlyn Jenner be back on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians"? Rumor has it, Kris Jenner is convincing her ex-husband to return the their family's famed reality show after "I Am Cait" was canceled.
While Kris and Caitlyn were divorced, the Kardashian-Jenner momager won't let a little bad blood get in the way of her paycheck. A source reveals, "This is all about making money and Kris recognizes that whatever she thinks of Cait, she's a cash cow for reality TV if there's enough drama written into her life."
"She's told Cait that the reason 'I Am Cait' failed was because it was too worthy, too political almost," the source tells OK! Magazine, "Kris believes Cait should embrace the trashy plotlines and cash in now while she still can - for everyone's benefit. Cait was reluctant at first, but she could use the cash, and it's one way of getting more air time with her daughters."
Representatives for Kris, Caitlyn and "KUWTK" haven't responded to a request for comment.
Kris and Caitlyn were officially divorced in 2014 after 22 years of marriage. They are parents to Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal