Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
Will Caitlyn Jenner be back on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians"? Rumor has it, Kris Jenner is convincing her ex-husband to return the their family's famed reality show after "I Am Cait" was canceled.
While Kris and Caitlyn were divorced, the Kardashian-Jenner momager won't let a little bad blood get in the way of her paycheck. A source reveals, "This is all about making money and Kris recognizes that whatever she thinks of Cait, she's a cash cow for reality TV if there's enough drama written into her life."
"She's told Cait that the reason 'I Am Cait' failed was because it was too worthy, too political almost," the source tells OK! Magazine, "Kris believes Cait should embrace the trashy plotlines and cash in now while she still can - for everyone's benefit. Cait was reluctant at first, but she could use the cash, and it's one way of getting more air time with her daughters."
Representatives for Kris, Caitlyn and "KUWTK" haven't responded to a request for comment.
Kris and Caitlyn were officially divorced in 2014 after 22 years of marriage. They are parents to Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist