Brad Pitt Flashes Wedding Ring After Secret Nuptials With Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt made his first post-wedding appearance in U.K. The actor who secretly married fiancee Angelina Jolie over the weekend showed off a gold band on his ring finger during a photocall to promote his latest movie "Fury".
The newlywed looked casual in faded jeans, a plain brown tee, grey t-shirt, and charcoal blazer. The 50-year-old star was joined by the war movie's director David Ayer and fellow cast member Logan Lerman at The Tank Museum, Bovington, Dorset.
Pitt and Jolie married at Chateau Miraval in France after nine years together. They have three adopted children and three biological kids. Sons Maddox, 13, and Pax, 11, accompanied her walk down the aisle. Daughters Zahara, 9, and Vivienne, 6, threw flower petals, while Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, served as ring bearers.
More Brad Pitt News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage