Brad Pitt Flashes Wedding Ring After Secret Nuptials With Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt made his first post-wedding appearance in U.K. The actor who secretly married fiancee Angelina Jolie over the weekend showed off a gold band on his ring finger during a photocall to promote his latest movie "Fury".
The newlywed looked casual in faded jeans, a plain brown tee, grey t-shirt, and charcoal blazer. The 50-year-old star was joined by the war movie's director David Ayer and fellow cast member Logan Lerman at The Tank Museum, Bovington, Dorset.
Pitt and Jolie married at Chateau Miraval in France after nine years together. They have three adopted children and three biological kids. Sons Maddox, 13, and Pax, 11, accompanied her walk down the aisle. Daughters Zahara, 9, and Vivienne, 6, threw flower petals, while Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, served as ring bearers.
More Brad Pitt News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby