Brad Pitt Flashes Wedding Ring After Secret Nuptials With Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt made his first post-wedding appearance in U.K. The actor who secretly married fiancee Angelina Jolie over the weekend showed off a gold band on his ring finger during a photocall to promote his latest movie "Fury".
The newlywed looked casual in faded jeans, a plain brown tee, grey t-shirt, and charcoal blazer. The 50-year-old star was joined by the war movie's director David Ayer and fellow cast member Logan Lerman at The Tank Museum, Bovington, Dorset.
Pitt and Jolie married at Chateau Miraval in France after nine years together. They have three adopted children and three biological kids. Sons Maddox, 13, and Pax, 11, accompanied her walk down the aisle. Daughters Zahara, 9, and Vivienne, 6, threw flower petals, while Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, served as ring bearers.
More Brad Pitt News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors