Brad Pitt Flashes Wedding Ring After Secret Nuptials With Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt made his first post-wedding appearance in U.K. The actor who secretly married fiancee Angelina Jolie over the weekend showed off a gold band on his ring finger during a photocall to promote his latest movie "Fury".
The newlywed looked casual in faded jeans, a plain brown tee, grey t-shirt, and charcoal blazer. The 50-year-old star was joined by the war movie's director David Ayer and fellow cast member Logan Lerman at The Tank Museum, Bovington, Dorset.
Pitt and Jolie married at Chateau Miraval in France after nine years together. They have three adopted children and three biological kids. Sons Maddox, 13, and Pax, 11, accompanied her walk down the aisle. Daughters Zahara, 9, and Vivienne, 6, threw flower petals, while Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, served as ring bearers.
More Brad Pitt News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'