Brad Pitt Flashes Wedding Ring After Secret Nuptials With Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt made his first post-wedding appearance in U.K. The actor who secretly married fiancee Angelina Jolie over the weekend showed off a gold band on his ring finger during a photocall to promote his latest movie "Fury".
The newlywed looked casual in faded jeans, a plain brown tee, grey t-shirt, and charcoal blazer. The 50-year-old star was joined by the war movie's director David Ayer and fellow cast member Logan Lerman at The Tank Museum, Bovington, Dorset.
Pitt and Jolie married at Chateau Miraval in France after nine years together. They have three adopted children and three biological kids. Sons Maddox, 13, and Pax, 11, accompanied her walk down the aisle. Daughters Zahara, 9, and Vivienne, 6, threw flower petals, while Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, served as ring bearers.
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch