Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Finally Get Married in France
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are now a married couple, the Associated Press broke the news. A spokesperson for the couple confirms the pair tied the knot in a private ceremony in France on Saturday, August 23 in front of family and friends.
The non-denominational civil ceremony took place at the couple's Chateau Miraval in the village of Correns. The powerhouse couple reportedly obtained a marriage license beforehand from a California judge, who was also on hand to conduct the nuptials in France.
All their six children took part in the ceremony. Sons Maddox, 13, and Pax, 11, accompanied their mother walk down the aisle. Daughters Zahara, 9, and Vivienne, 6, threw flower petals, while Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, served as ring bearers.
Pitt, 50, and Jolie, 39, started dating after meeting on the set of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" in 2005. Pitt once said the movie was one of his favorites "because you know... six kids. Because I fell in love." The actor proposed to Jolie in 2012.
The pair will share screen again in "By the Sea" which she scripted. In the meantime, she is finishing her second directorial project "Unbroken", while he is promoting his latest flick "Fury". On Thursday during a photocall in Dorset, he reportedly flashed his wedding band.
More Brad Pitt News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen