Kanye West: 'My Father Was a Paparazzo'
Kanye West revealed that his father used to be a paparazzo during a deposition for the lawsuit filed by a photographer named Daniel Ramos. Kanye told Daniel's attorney Nate Goldberg, "My father was a paparazzo himself."
Aside from paparazzo, Kanye said his father was also "a medical illustrator, a Black Panther, a Christian marriage counselor." Kim Kardashian's husband added that his parents didn't raise him to "be out here wrestling with random paparazzi in front of LAX."
Kanye said he respected some of the paparazzi and used to get along with them. He told Nate, "The paparazzi watch my car and makes sure that cops don't give me tickets. There are some nice guys out here trying to just feed their family."
The "On Sight" rapper insisted that he did not assault Daniel. Kanye explained that he "tried to stop [Daniel's] camera and stuff, he fell down, faked it and everyone was saying 'Why did you hit this guy?' I didn't hit him."
Kanye pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor battery charge related to the incident. He was sentenced to two years probation, ordered to attend 24 anger management therapy sessions and perform 250 hours of community service.
More Kanye West News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too