Kanye West: 'My Father Was a Paparazzo'
Kanye West revealed that his father used to be a paparazzo during a deposition for the lawsuit filed by a photographer named Daniel Ramos. Kanye told Daniel's attorney Nate Goldberg, "My father was a paparazzo himself."
Aside from paparazzo, Kanye said his father was also "a medical illustrator, a Black Panther, a Christian marriage counselor." Kim Kardashian's husband added that his parents didn't raise him to "be out here wrestling with random paparazzi in front of LAX."
Kanye said he respected some of the paparazzi and used to get along with them. He told Nate, "The paparazzi watch my car and makes sure that cops don't give me tickets. There are some nice guys out here trying to just feed their family."
The "On Sight" rapper insisted that he did not assault Daniel. Kanye explained that he "tried to stop [Daniel's] camera and stuff, he fell down, faked it and everyone was saying 'Why did you hit this guy?' I didn't hit him."
Kanye pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor battery charge related to the incident. He was sentenced to two years probation, ordered to attend 24 anger management therapy sessions and perform 250 hours of community service.
More Kanye West News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday