Sarah Silverman Returning to 'Masters of Sex' Season 3
"Masters of Sex" is yet to end its second season, but a scoop from the upcoming season 3 was shared by Sarah Silverman at the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards on Monday, August 25. To E!, the comedienne said she's back for the next installment of the Showtime series.
"I'll be back next season to finish the story up-if I'm allowed," she said on the red carpet, before jokingly adding, "I'm [bleeping] the star of the show. No, I got my job from auditioning." The 43-year-old is currently dating the show's lead actor Michael Sheen. She first appeared on the drama show as Betty's ex-girlfriend Helen earlier this month.
At the Emmys, Silverman won an award for Writing for a Variety Special for her HBO special "Sarah Silverman: We Are Miracles". She made headlines when she revealed to Giuliana Rancic of E! on the red carpet that she was carrying a vaporizer pen filled with "liquid pot" in her clutch to the prize-giving ceremony.
Following her bizarre acceptance speech, there were speculations that she was stoned during the show. She, however, denied it, telling reporters backstage, "I wasn't stoned. I had pot for later in my purse. It's legal and I don't drink. I like to have a puff as a treat at appropriate times."
More Masters of Sex News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation