Sarah Silverman Returning to 'Masters of Sex' Season 3
"Masters of Sex" is yet to end its second season, but a scoop from the upcoming season 3 was shared by Sarah Silverman at the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards on Monday, August 25. To E!, the comedienne said she's back for the next installment of the Showtime series.
"I'll be back next season to finish the story up-if I'm allowed," she said on the red carpet, before jokingly adding, "I'm [bleeping] the star of the show. No, I got my job from auditioning." The 43-year-old is currently dating the show's lead actor Michael Sheen. She first appeared on the drama show as Betty's ex-girlfriend Helen earlier this month.
At the Emmys, Silverman won an award for Writing for a Variety Special for her HBO special "Sarah Silverman: We Are Miracles". She made headlines when she revealed to Giuliana Rancic of E! on the red carpet that she was carrying a vaporizer pen filled with "liquid pot" in her clutch to the prize-giving ceremony.
Following her bizarre acceptance speech, there were speculations that she was stoned during the show. She, however, denied it, telling reporters backstage, "I wasn't stoned. I had pot for later in my purse. It's legal and I don't drink. I like to have a puff as a treat at appropriate times."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'