Sarah Silverman Returning to 'Masters of Sex' Season 3
"Masters of Sex" is yet to end its second season, but a scoop from the upcoming season 3 was shared by Sarah Silverman at the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards on Monday, August 25. To E!, the comedienne said she's back for the next installment of the Showtime series.
"I'll be back next season to finish the story up-if I'm allowed," she said on the red carpet, before jokingly adding, "I'm [bleeping] the star of the show. No, I got my job from auditioning." The 43-year-old is currently dating the show's lead actor Michael Sheen. She first appeared on the drama show as Betty's ex-girlfriend Helen earlier this month.
At the Emmys, Silverman won an award for Writing for a Variety Special for her HBO special "Sarah Silverman: We Are Miracles". She made headlines when she revealed to Giuliana Rancic of E! on the red carpet that she was carrying a vaporizer pen filled with "liquid pot" in her clutch to the prize-giving ceremony.
Following her bizarre acceptance speech, there were speculations that she was stoned during the show. She, however, denied it, telling reporters backstage, "I wasn't stoned. I had pot for later in my purse. It's legal and I don't drink. I like to have a puff as a treat at appropriate times."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars