Sarah Silverman Returning to 'Masters of Sex' Season 3
"Masters of Sex" is yet to end its second season, but a scoop from the upcoming season 3 was shared by Sarah Silverman at the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards on Monday, August 25. To E!, the comedienne said she's back for the next installment of the Showtime series.
"I'll be back next season to finish the story up-if I'm allowed," she said on the red carpet, before jokingly adding, "I'm [bleeping] the star of the show. No, I got my job from auditioning." The 43-year-old is currently dating the show's lead actor Michael Sheen. She first appeared on the drama show as Betty's ex-girlfriend Helen earlier this month.
At the Emmys, Silverman won an award for Writing for a Variety Special for her HBO special "Sarah Silverman: We Are Miracles". She made headlines when she revealed to Giuliana Rancic of E! on the red carpet that she was carrying a vaporizer pen filled with "liquid pot" in her clutch to the prize-giving ceremony.
Following her bizarre acceptance speech, there were speculations that she was stoned during the show. She, however, denied it, telling reporters backstage, "I wasn't stoned. I had pot for later in my purse. It's legal and I don't drink. I like to have a puff as a treat at appropriate times."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance