Nick Cannon's Dad Shares Cryptic Messages About Relationship Amid His Son's Split From Mariah Carey
Nick Cannon's father, James Cannon, shared on Facebook a series of cryptic messages about relationship which seemingly referred to his son and Mariah Carey's marriage breakdown, Radar Online reported. James wrote, "Here a thing to talk about if the wife love sex and the man can't stand making love to her. What should that women do?"
He followed it up, "Heres a thing, if the husband say no lies, and the wife lies all the time, what should that man do? Here a thing, if the wife put on 200 pounds and the husband like a nice slim wife what should that man do? If a husband tells his wife not to have an abortion, and she it anyways, what should that man do? Here a thing, if a husband wants to have ten children and his wife only wants two children then what should that man do?" The posts have been deleted now.
Later, James clarified that those messages were misinterpreted by "small minded people" who thought he "was talking about another man's business." He explained that those messages were taken from his book "The Calling".
He claimed, "I do not get into other [people's] business not even my own sons and I have of them that I love dearly. But [their] business is [their] business and [their] relationship is there [between] them and God. Please forgive me to those that may have misunderstood my question."
In previous news, Nick confirmed his split from Mariah. He told The Insider With Yahoo, "There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months." He denied rumors which said the problems in his marriage were because of infidelity. He added, "My main focus is my kids."
More Nick Cannon News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'