Nick Cannon's Dad Shares Cryptic Messages About Relationship Amid His Son's Split From Mariah Carey
Nick Cannon's father, James Cannon, shared on Facebook a series of cryptic messages about relationship which seemingly referred to his son and Mariah Carey's marriage breakdown, Radar Online reported. James wrote, "Here a thing to talk about if the wife love sex and the man can't stand making love to her. What should that women do?"
He followed it up, "Heres a thing, if the husband say no lies, and the wife lies all the time, what should that man do? Here a thing, if the wife put on 200 pounds and the husband like a nice slim wife what should that man do? If a husband tells his wife not to have an abortion, and she it anyways, what should that man do? Here a thing, if a husband wants to have ten children and his wife only wants two children then what should that man do?" The posts have been deleted now.
Later, James clarified that those messages were misinterpreted by "small minded people" who thought he "was talking about another man's business." He explained that those messages were taken from his book "The Calling".
He claimed, "I do not get into other [people's] business not even my own sons and I have of them that I love dearly. But [their] business is [their] business and [their] relationship is there [between] them and God. Please forgive me to those that may have misunderstood my question."
In previous news, Nick confirmed his split from Mariah. He told The Insider With Yahoo, "There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months." He denied rumors which said the problems in his marriage were because of infidelity. He added, "My main focus is my kids."
More Nick Cannon News
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'