'Better Call Saul' Creators Introduce Saul Goodman in New Teaser
AMC unveils another promo for "Better Call Saul" to tide fans over the new show premiere. Offering short scenes of Bob Odenkirk's Saul Goodman meeting potential clients and looking depressed, the video also features creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould.
In between the actual footage from the show, Gilligan and Gould talk about Jimmy McGill, the man whom Saul was, half a decade before he met Bryan Cranston's "Breaking Bad" character Walter White.
"I don't go looking for guilty people to represent," McGill says to prospective clients in the scene. "Who needs that aggravation, right?"
"Better Call Saul" is slated to debut in February 2015 on AMC. In addition to Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks returns as 'fixer' Mike Erhmantraut. It follows Jimmy McGill, a small-time lawyer searching for his destiny, and, more immediately, hustling to make ends meet.
More Better Call Saul News
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army