'Better Call Saul' Creators Introduce Saul Goodman in New Teaser
AMC unveils another promo for "Better Call Saul" to tide fans over the new show premiere. Offering short scenes of Bob Odenkirk's Saul Goodman meeting potential clients and looking depressed, the video also features creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould.
In between the actual footage from the show, Gilligan and Gould talk about Jimmy McGill, the man whom Saul was, half a decade before he met Bryan Cranston's "Breaking Bad" character Walter White.
"I don't go looking for guilty people to represent," McGill says to prospective clients in the scene. "Who needs that aggravation, right?"
"Better Call Saul" is slated to debut in February 2015 on AMC. In addition to Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks returns as 'fixer' Mike Erhmantraut. It follows Jimmy McGill, a small-time lawyer searching for his destiny, and, more immediately, hustling to make ends meet.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart