'Better Call Saul' Creators Introduce Saul Goodman in New Teaser
AMC unveils another promo for "Better Call Saul" to tide fans over the new show premiere. Offering short scenes of Bob Odenkirk's Saul Goodman meeting potential clients and looking depressed, the video also features creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould.
In between the actual footage from the show, Gilligan and Gould talk about Jimmy McGill, the man whom Saul was, half a decade before he met Bryan Cranston's "Breaking Bad" character Walter White.
"I don't go looking for guilty people to represent," McGill says to prospective clients in the scene. "Who needs that aggravation, right?"
"Better Call Saul" is slated to debut in February 2015 on AMC. In addition to Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks returns as 'fixer' Mike Erhmantraut. It follows Jimmy McGill, a small-time lawyer searching for his destiny, and, more immediately, hustling to make ends meet.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby