'Better Call Saul' Creators Introduce Saul Goodman in New Teaser
AMC unveils another promo for "Better Call Saul" to tide fans over the new show premiere. Offering short scenes of Bob Odenkirk's Saul Goodman meeting potential clients and looking depressed, the video also features creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould.
In between the actual footage from the show, Gilligan and Gould talk about Jimmy McGill, the man whom Saul was, half a decade before he met Bryan Cranston's "Breaking Bad" character Walter White.
"I don't go looking for guilty people to represent," McGill says to prospective clients in the scene. "Who needs that aggravation, right?"
"Better Call Saul" is slated to debut in February 2015 on AMC. In addition to Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks returns as 'fixer' Mike Erhmantraut. It follows Jimmy McGill, a small-time lawyer searching for his destiny, and, more immediately, hustling to make ends meet.
More Better Call Saul News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns