'Better Call Saul' Creators Introduce Saul Goodman in New Teaser
AMC unveils another promo for "Better Call Saul" to tide fans over the new show premiere. Offering short scenes of Bob Odenkirk's Saul Goodman meeting potential clients and looking depressed, the video also features creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould.
In between the actual footage from the show, Gilligan and Gould talk about Jimmy McGill, the man whom Saul was, half a decade before he met Bryan Cranston's "Breaking Bad" character Walter White.
"I don't go looking for guilty people to represent," McGill says to prospective clients in the scene. "Who needs that aggravation, right?"
"Better Call Saul" is slated to debut in February 2015 on AMC. In addition to Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks returns as 'fixer' Mike Erhmantraut. It follows Jimmy McGill, a small-time lawyer searching for his destiny, and, more immediately, hustling to make ends meet.
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations