Chris Brown Debuts New Song 'X' From Upcoming Album
Chris Brown has just unleashed a brand new song as the release date of his next studio installment "X" is coming closer. The R&B singer reveals the title track from the upcoming sixth album which is going to hit the market starting September 16.
The song comes from production hands of Diplo. Breezy sings about a past lover who broke his heart and vows, "I ain't goin' back no more." He begins, "If you're only as good as the company you keep/ Then I'mma blame you for what they say about me."
"I know just who you are/ You put me on layaway / You just like to heart shop," the former on-off boyfriend of Rihanna slams the unnamed woman, before declaring, "I think that it's over/ I swear to God I'm moving on."
More Chris Brown News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding