Chris Brown Debuts New Song 'X' From Upcoming Album
Chris Brown has just unleashed a brand new song as the release date of his next studio installment "X" is coming closer. The R&B singer reveals the title track from the upcoming sixth album which is going to hit the market starting September 16.
The song comes from production hands of Diplo. Breezy sings about a past lover who broke his heart and vows, "I ain't goin' back no more." He begins, "If you're only as good as the company you keep/ Then I'mma blame you for what they say about me."
"I know just who you are/ You put me on layaway / You just like to heart shop," the former on-off boyfriend of Rihanna slams the unnamed woman, before declaring, "I think that it's over/ I swear to God I'm moving on."
More Chris Brown News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance