Chris Brown Debuts New Song 'X' From Upcoming Album
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Chris Brown has just unleashed a brand new song as the release date of his next studio installment "X" is coming closer. The R&B singer reveals the title track from the upcoming sixth album which is going to hit the market starting September 16.
The song comes from production hands of Diplo. Breezy sings about a past lover who broke his heart and vows, "I ain't goin' back no more." He begins, "If you're only as good as the company you keep/ Then I'mma blame you for what they say about me."
"I know just who you are/ You put me on layaway / You just like to heart shop," the former on-off boyfriend of Rihanna slams the unnamed woman, before declaring, "I think that it's over/ I swear to God I'm moving on."
More Chris Brown News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'