Chris Brown Debuts New Song 'X' From Upcoming Album
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Chris Brown has just unleashed a brand new song as the release date of his next studio installment "X" is coming closer. The R&B singer reveals the title track from the upcoming sixth album which is going to hit the market starting September 16.
The song comes from production hands of Diplo. Breezy sings about a past lover who broke his heart and vows, "I ain't goin' back no more." He begins, "If you're only as good as the company you keep/ Then I'mma blame you for what they say about me."
"I know just who you are/ You put me on layaway / You just like to heart shop," the former on-off boyfriend of Rihanna slams the unnamed woman, before declaring, "I think that it's over/ I swear to God I'm moving on."
More Chris Brown News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics