Chris Brown Debuts New Song 'X' From Upcoming Album
Chris Brown has just unleashed a brand new song as the release date of his next studio installment "X" is coming closer. The R&B singer reveals the title track from the upcoming sixth album which is going to hit the market starting September 16.
The song comes from production hands of Diplo. Breezy sings about a past lover who broke his heart and vows, "I ain't goin' back no more." He begins, "If you're only as good as the company you keep/ Then I'mma blame you for what they say about me."
"I know just who you are/ You put me on layaway / You just like to heart shop," the former on-off boyfriend of Rihanna slams the unnamed woman, before declaring, "I think that it's over/ I swear to God I'm moving on."
More Chris Brown News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'