Pete Wentz and Girlfriend Welcome Son Saint Lazslo
Pete Wentz and his girlfriend Meagan Camper have welcomed their first child together. A representative for the Fall Out Boy member told PEOPLE that the couple's son arrived on Wednesday, August 20. The newborn baby boy is named Saint Lazslo.
"Mom and baby are happy and healthy," the rep was quoted as saying. "They are thrilled at the addition to the family and Bronx is over the moon to be a big brother." Bronx is Wentz's 5-year-old son with ex-wife Ashlee Simpson.
Wentz and his girlfriend announced the pregnancy in February. "We're super excited to announce we're expecting a baby!" the bassist wrote on Instagram back then, sharing a photo of him and Meagan kissing.
Back in May, Wentz said he and Camper chose not to know the baby's sex until the due date. "We're waiting. I think we'll probably do a surprise on this one," he shared.
In other news, the 35-year-old musician debuted his new platinum blonde do on Instagram just a few days before the arrival of his baby. "Prepared for new art on the horizon," he wrote.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head
- Kourtney Kardashian Splits From Scott Disick Again? See Her Cryptic Message