Pete Wentz and Girlfriend Welcome Son Saint Lazslo
Pete Wentz and his girlfriend Meagan Camper have welcomed their first child together. A representative for the Fall Out Boy member told PEOPLE that the couple's son arrived on Wednesday, August 20. The newborn baby boy is named Saint Lazslo.
"Mom and baby are happy and healthy," the rep was quoted as saying. "They are thrilled at the addition to the family and Bronx is over the moon to be a big brother." Bronx is Wentz's 5-year-old son with ex-wife Ashlee Simpson.
Wentz and his girlfriend announced the pregnancy in February. "We're super excited to announce we're expecting a baby!" the bassist wrote on Instagram back then, sharing a photo of him and Meagan kissing.
Back in May, Wentz said he and Camper chose not to know the baby's sex until the due date. "We're waiting. I think we'll probably do a surprise on this one," he shared.
In other news, the 35-year-old musician debuted his new platinum blonde do on Instagram just a few days before the arrival of his baby. "Prepared for new art on the horizon," he wrote.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet