Pete Wentz and Girlfriend Welcome Son Saint Lazslo
Pete Wentz and his girlfriend Meagan Camper have welcomed their first child together. A representative for the Fall Out Boy member told PEOPLE that the couple's son arrived on Wednesday, August 20. The newborn baby boy is named Saint Lazslo.
"Mom and baby are happy and healthy," the rep was quoted as saying. "They are thrilled at the addition to the family and Bronx is over the moon to be a big brother." Bronx is Wentz's 5-year-old son with ex-wife Ashlee Simpson.
Wentz and his girlfriend announced the pregnancy in February. "We're super excited to announce we're expecting a baby!" the bassist wrote on Instagram back then, sharing a photo of him and Meagan kissing.
Back in May, Wentz said he and Camper chose not to know the baby's sex until the due date. "We're waiting. I think we'll probably do a surprise on this one," he shared.
In other news, the 35-year-old musician debuted his new platinum blonde do on Instagram just a few days before the arrival of his baby. "Prepared for new art on the horizon," he wrote.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show