Pete Wentz and Girlfriend Welcome Son Saint Lazslo
Pete Wentz and his girlfriend Meagan Camper have welcomed their first child together. A representative for the Fall Out Boy member told PEOPLE that the couple's son arrived on Wednesday, August 20. The newborn baby boy is named Saint Lazslo.
"Mom and baby are happy and healthy," the rep was quoted as saying. "They are thrilled at the addition to the family and Bronx is over the moon to be a big brother." Bronx is Wentz's 5-year-old son with ex-wife Ashlee Simpson.
Wentz and his girlfriend announced the pregnancy in February. "We're super excited to announce we're expecting a baby!" the bassist wrote on Instagram back then, sharing a photo of him and Meagan kissing.
Back in May, Wentz said he and Camper chose not to know the baby's sex until the due date. "We're waiting. I think we'll probably do a surprise on this one," he shared.
In other news, the 35-year-old musician debuted his new platinum blonde do on Instagram just a few days before the arrival of his baby. "Prepared for new art on the horizon," he wrote.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik