Pete Wentz and Girlfriend Welcome Son Saint Lazslo
Pete Wentz and his girlfriend Meagan Camper have welcomed their first child together. A representative for the Fall Out Boy member told PEOPLE that the couple's son arrived on Wednesday, August 20. The newborn baby boy is named Saint Lazslo.
"Mom and baby are happy and healthy," the rep was quoted as saying. "They are thrilled at the addition to the family and Bronx is over the moon to be a big brother." Bronx is Wentz's 5-year-old son with ex-wife Ashlee Simpson.
Wentz and his girlfriend announced the pregnancy in February. "We're super excited to announce we're expecting a baby!" the bassist wrote on Instagram back then, sharing a photo of him and Meagan kissing.
Back in May, Wentz said he and Camper chose not to know the baby's sex until the due date. "We're waiting. I think we'll probably do a surprise on this one," he shared.
In other news, the 35-year-old musician debuted his new platinum blonde do on Instagram just a few days before the arrival of his baby. "Prepared for new art on the horizon," he wrote.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!