Kesha, Ezra Koenig Among Cameos in HAIM's 'My Song 5' Video Ft. A$AP Ferg
HAIM has enlisted some famous faces for the music video of their A$AP Ferg-assisted "My Song 5 (Remix)". Ke$ha and Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend are among celebrities who make cameos in the clip as guests on a Jerry Springer-esque chat show called "Dallas Murphy".
"Saturday Night Live" star Vanessa Bayer plays the host Dallas Murphy. A woman confesses she's afraid of cotton balls and a young girl named Keiysha says she's in love with her cat before HAIM's Este Haim comes and tells her boyfriend and the host she "really, really enjoys mimes."
HAIM's other famous friends in the video include Grimes, who has a chat with Danielle Haim backstage, and Ariel Rechtshaid who sits in the audience with Koenig. A$AP Ferg also appears during the show. He's left heartbroken after finding out his girlfriend has cheated on him with a girl.
The original version of "My Song 5" appears in HAIM's latest album "Days Are Gone". The trio is now working on a follow-up that they plan to release "very soon." The girls recently said in an interview with BBC 6 Music, "This is the first time we've ever written on the road. We're going home in a month to start recording. I promise record two won't come in six years - it'll come very soon."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce