French Montana Denies He's Using Khloe Kardashian to Boost His Own Career
French Montana finally responds to his controversial comment to Billboard magazine which said he's using Khloe Kardashian's fame to get more fans. In an interview with "Access Hollywood Live", French says, "I was so mad about that ... If I'm with somebody, I'm not with them for that reason."
Talking about being on camera with Khloe's family on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", the Moroccan-born rapper claims it's his first time being on camera. He goes on saying, "I hate being on camera... Sometimes you're not ready for it and it's too much pressure, but I love it. But I hate how it happened... all the commotion."
The "Don't Panic" rapper gushes about Khloe, "She supports me with everything I do. When it comes to her career, I don't think about it. If she needs me to do something, I do it."
French sparked controversy after he told Billboard about dating Khloe, "I want to capitalize on it. I'll get a fan base from everywhere. I just hope I'll be able to connect with everything that's going on." After the magazine was published, Khloe's fans vented their anger on Twitter.
On Sunday, Khloe posted a tweet in response to her boyfriend's controversial comment, "It's amusing to me that Y'all think I don't see it. I was the first one to see it. I just don't care."
More French Montana News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant