French Montana Denies He's Using Khloe Kardashian to Boost His Own Career
French Montana finally responds to his controversial comment to Billboard magazine which said he's using Khloe Kardashian's fame to get more fans. In an interview with "Access Hollywood Live", French says, "I was so mad about that ... If I'm with somebody, I'm not with them for that reason."
Talking about being on camera with Khloe's family on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", the Moroccan-born rapper claims it's his first time being on camera. He goes on saying, "I hate being on camera... Sometimes you're not ready for it and it's too much pressure, but I love it. But I hate how it happened... all the commotion."
The "Don't Panic" rapper gushes about Khloe, "She supports me with everything I do. When it comes to her career, I don't think about it. If she needs me to do something, I do it."
French sparked controversy after he told Billboard about dating Khloe, "I want to capitalize on it. I'll get a fan base from everywhere. I just hope I'll be able to connect with everything that's going on." After the magazine was published, Khloe's fans vented their anger on Twitter.
On Sunday, Khloe posted a tweet in response to her boyfriend's controversial comment, "It's amusing to me that Y'all think I don't see it. I was the first one to see it. I just don't care."
More French Montana News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support