French Montana Denies He's Using Khloe Kardashian to Boost His Own Career
French Montana finally responds to his controversial comment to Billboard magazine which said he's using Khloe Kardashian's fame to get more fans. In an interview with "Access Hollywood Live", French says, "I was so mad about that ... If I'm with somebody, I'm not with them for that reason."
Talking about being on camera with Khloe's family on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", the Moroccan-born rapper claims it's his first time being on camera. He goes on saying, "I hate being on camera... Sometimes you're not ready for it and it's too much pressure, but I love it. But I hate how it happened... all the commotion."
The "Don't Panic" rapper gushes about Khloe, "She supports me with everything I do. When it comes to her career, I don't think about it. If she needs me to do something, I do it."
French sparked controversy after he told Billboard about dating Khloe, "I want to capitalize on it. I'll get a fan base from everywhere. I just hope I'll be able to connect with everything that's going on." After the magazine was published, Khloe's fans vented their anger on Twitter.
On Sunday, Khloe posted a tweet in response to her boyfriend's controversial comment, "It's amusing to me that Y'all think I don't see it. I was the first one to see it. I just don't care."
More French Montana News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture