Khloe Kardashian Responds to French Montana's Comment on Capitalizing on Her Fame
Khloe Kardashian took to Twitter on Sunday, August 17 to share her opinion about French Montana's recent comment which said he's using her fame to get more fans. Khloe wrote, "It's amusing to me that Y'all think I don't see it. I was the first one to see it. I just don't care."
In an interview with Billboard magazine, which was released on Friday, French admitted that he wanted to take advantage from his relationship with Khloe. He told the magazine, "I want to capitalize on it. I'll get a fan base from everywhere. I just hope I'll be able to connect with everything that's going on."
French's comment came just a few days after he released "Don't Panic" music video starring Khloe. After the magazine was published, many Khloe fans vented their anger on Twitter.
French recently appeared on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", where he met Khloe's sister, Kim Kardashian, for the first time. At that time, Kim said, "It is so obvious that Khloe and French are dating. They are so cute and he is so sweet with her ... I get why she's hesitant on introducing anyone to the family, but if she's out and about all over the world with this guy, there's no reason she shouldn't share it with her family."
Back in June, an insider told Us Weekly that Kim and Bruce Jenner worried about Khloe's relationship with French, "[They] are very skeptical of him. They think he's using Khloe for fame," the insider claimed. "Being with Khloe means everyone knows who French is now so he's getting a lot out of it."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'