Sarah Jessica Parker Serves as Bridesmaid at Friend's Wedding
Sarah Jessica Parker was a beautiful bridesmaid at a friend's wedding over the weekend. On Saturday, August 16, the actress and her husband Matthew Broderick attended the wedding of Melinda Relyea to James Kearns in Greenwich, Connecticut.
The bride worked as Parker's assistant when the actress took part on "Sex and the City". Relyea then served as an associate producer on "Sex and the City" films. She has been the vice president of SJP's Pretty Matches production company for more than 12 years.
According to Yahoo! Celebrity, following the ceremony which took place at the First Presbyterian Church of Greenwich, the newlyweds and the guests enjoyed a reception at the Belle Haven Club. The newly married couple and the bridesmaids also took a photo together with the background of the sea.
"Its wedding day for Melinda! My bridesmaid dress, stretching, releasing wrinkles and then a quick disco nap before heading towards church and a very joyous day and night," she captioned a photo of her dress prior to the nuptials.
Parker later shared photos of the beautiful bride on the photo-sharing site. One lovely shot shows the bride and groom posing together. "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mr and Mrs James Kearns! How completely gorgeous. #melindaandjamie," she captioned it.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed