Demi Lovato Explains Why She Unfollowed Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato broke her silence on why she was no longer friends with Selena Gomez on Twitter. "I think it's just one of those things where people change and people grow apart," the star opened up during Plead the Fifth game on "Watch What Happens Live".
The 21-year-old songstress initially tried to "plead the sixth" to dodge the question. "Um, I plead the sixth, if that's in the game. Are people reading too much into it? Are they reading into something that doesn't exist?" she said to Andy Cohen, looking a bit uncomfortable.
However, she already used the card when the host previously asked her, "Not including your own behavior, what is the most scandalous thing you ever saw a Disney Channel star do? And you don't have to name a name." She said, "I can't answer that! I plead the fifth."
Cohen also asked her if she would "Shag, Marry, Kill: Joe Jonas, Justin Bieber, Simon Cowell." She quipped, "I'd kill Bieber. I'd kill Simon. F**k, I'd kill Joe, too! No, Joe and I are good friends, so I wouldn't kill him. I'd keep him around." When the host pressed, "Who would you shag?" Joe's former girlfriend quickly replied, "None."
Lovato and Gomez, 22, became close friends after meeting on the set of "Barney and Friends" in 2002. The former went on to star on "Camp Rock" and "Sonny with a Chance" for Disney, while the latter landed a lead role on the Mouse House's series "Wizards of Waverly Place". Lovato unfollowed Gomez last month.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna