Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Vacationing in Bora Bora
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux flew to Bora Bora on August 7 to have a week-long vacation, PEOPLE reported. The couple vacationed in the Tahitian island to celebrate Justin's 43th birthday and their two-year anniversary.
An insider revealed, "It [was] a romantic trip to celebrate their engagement anniversary and Justin's birthday. It's their first vacation together in Bora Bora and they were excited about the trip." The insider said of the couple, "Despite their long engagement, they do seem very happy together. Jen is just happy to be sharing her life with Justin."
Jennifer and Justin started dating in 2011 after working together in "Wanderlust". In January 2012, the couple bought a $22 million house in Bel-Air. They got engaged in August in the same year.
Jennifer can be seen in four upcoming comedy movies, including "Life of Crime", "Horrible Bosses 2", "Cake" and "Squirrels to the Nuts". Meanwhile, Justin currently stars on HBO's series "The Leftovers" along with Amy Brenneman, Christopher Eccleston and Liv Tyler.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo