Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Vacationing in Bora Bora
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux flew to Bora Bora on August 7 to have a week-long vacation, PEOPLE reported. The couple vacationed in the Tahitian island to celebrate Justin's 43th birthday and their two-year anniversary.
An insider revealed, "It [was] a romantic trip to celebrate their engagement anniversary and Justin's birthday. It's their first vacation together in Bora Bora and they were excited about the trip." The insider said of the couple, "Despite their long engagement, they do seem very happy together. Jen is just happy to be sharing her life with Justin."
Jennifer and Justin started dating in 2011 after working together in "Wanderlust". In January 2012, the couple bought a $22 million house in Bel-Air. They got engaged in August in the same year.
Jennifer can be seen in four upcoming comedy movies, including "Life of Crime", "Horrible Bosses 2", "Cake" and "Squirrels to the Nuts". Meanwhile, Justin currently stars on HBO's series "The Leftovers" along with Amy Brenneman, Christopher Eccleston and Liv Tyler.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak