Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Vacationing in Bora Bora
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux flew to Bora Bora on August 7 to have a week-long vacation, PEOPLE reported. The couple vacationed in the Tahitian island to celebrate Justin's 43th birthday and their two-year anniversary.
An insider revealed, "It [was] a romantic trip to celebrate their engagement anniversary and Justin's birthday. It's their first vacation together in Bora Bora and they were excited about the trip." The insider said of the couple, "Despite their long engagement, they do seem very happy together. Jen is just happy to be sharing her life with Justin."
Jennifer and Justin started dating in 2011 after working together in "Wanderlust". In January 2012, the couple bought a $22 million house in Bel-Air. They got engaged in August in the same year.
Jennifer can be seen in four upcoming comedy movies, including "Life of Crime", "Horrible Bosses 2", "Cake" and "Squirrels to the Nuts". Meanwhile, Justin currently stars on HBO's series "The Leftovers" along with Amy Brenneman, Christopher Eccleston and Liv Tyler.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo