Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Vacationing in Bora Bora
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux flew to Bora Bora on August 7 to have a week-long vacation, PEOPLE reported. The couple vacationed in the Tahitian island to celebrate Justin's 43th birthday and their two-year anniversary.
An insider revealed, "It [was] a romantic trip to celebrate their engagement anniversary and Justin's birthday. It's their first vacation together in Bora Bora and they were excited about the trip." The insider said of the couple, "Despite their long engagement, they do seem very happy together. Jen is just happy to be sharing her life with Justin."
Jennifer and Justin started dating in 2011 after working together in "Wanderlust". In January 2012, the couple bought a $22 million house in Bel-Air. They got engaged in August in the same year.
Jennifer can be seen in four upcoming comedy movies, including "Life of Crime", "Horrible Bosses 2", "Cake" and "Squirrels to the Nuts". Meanwhile, Justin currently stars on HBO's series "The Leftovers" along with Amy Brenneman, Christopher Eccleston and Liv Tyler.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!