Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Vacationing in Bora Bora
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux flew to Bora Bora on August 7 to have a week-long vacation, PEOPLE reported. The couple vacationed in the Tahitian island to celebrate Justin's 43th birthday and their two-year anniversary.
An insider revealed, "It [was] a romantic trip to celebrate their engagement anniversary and Justin's birthday. It's their first vacation together in Bora Bora and they were excited about the trip." The insider said of the couple, "Despite their long engagement, they do seem very happy together. Jen is just happy to be sharing her life with Justin."
Jennifer and Justin started dating in 2011 after working together in "Wanderlust". In January 2012, the couple bought a $22 million house in Bel-Air. They got engaged in August in the same year.
Jennifer can be seen in four upcoming comedy movies, including "Life of Crime", "Horrible Bosses 2", "Cake" and "Squirrels to the Nuts". Meanwhile, Justin currently stars on HBO's series "The Leftovers" along with Amy Brenneman, Christopher Eccleston and Liv Tyler.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds