Kim Kardashian to Publish Selfies Book
Kim Kardashian has inked a deal with Rizolli Universe to publish a book of selfies called "Kim Kardashian Selfish". The 352-page book will be released at bookstores on April 7, 2015. Fans can buy them for $19.95.
During an episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Kim claimed she got the idea of publishing a book of selfies after making a similar book for her husband, Kanye West. "I couldn't think of what to get Kanye [for Valentine's Day] and so I was like, 'All guys love it when a girl sends them sexy pics,' " she told Brody Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Bruce Jenner.
Kim continued, "So I had Stephanie [her assistant] get a Polaroid and we were taking photos around the entire house ... making this cool book and it ended up turning out so cool we came up with this idea to do a selfie book so I'm going to make some super racy."
When Brody asked her if the book she gave to Kanye would only stay for him, Kim replied, "Yeah, but I might share some of them. Some of them!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed