Kim Kardashian to Publish Selfies Book
Kim Kardashian has inked a deal with Rizolli Universe to publish a book of selfies called "Kim Kardashian Selfish". The 352-page book will be released at bookstores on April 7, 2015. Fans can buy them for $19.95.
During an episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Kim claimed she got the idea of publishing a book of selfies after making a similar book for her husband, Kanye West. "I couldn't think of what to get Kanye [for Valentine's Day] and so I was like, 'All guys love it when a girl sends them sexy pics,' " she told Brody Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Bruce Jenner.
Kim continued, "So I had Stephanie [her assistant] get a Polaroid and we were taking photos around the entire house ... making this cool book and it ended up turning out so cool we came up with this idea to do a selfie book so I'm going to make some super racy."
When Brody asked her if the book she gave to Kanye would only stay for him, Kim replied, "Yeah, but I might share some of them. Some of them!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist