Kim Kardashian to Publish Selfies Book
Kim Kardashian has inked a deal with Rizolli Universe to publish a book of selfies called "Kim Kardashian Selfish". The 352-page book will be released at bookstores on April 7, 2015. Fans can buy them for $19.95.
During an episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Kim claimed she got the idea of publishing a book of selfies after making a similar book for her husband, Kanye West. "I couldn't think of what to get Kanye [for Valentine's Day] and so I was like, 'All guys love it when a girl sends them sexy pics,' " she told Brody Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Bruce Jenner.
Kim continued, "So I had Stephanie [her assistant] get a Polaroid and we were taking photos around the entire house ... making this cool book and it ended up turning out so cool we came up with this idea to do a selfie book so I'm going to make some super racy."
When Brody asked her if the book she gave to Kanye would only stay for him, Kim replied, "Yeah, but I might share some of them. Some of them!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single