Kim Kardashian to Publish Selfies Book
Kim Kardashian has inked a deal with Rizolli Universe to publish a book of selfies called "Kim Kardashian Selfish". The 352-page book will be released at bookstores on April 7, 2015. Fans can buy them for $19.95.
During an episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Kim claimed she got the idea of publishing a book of selfies after making a similar book for her husband, Kanye West. "I couldn't think of what to get Kanye [for Valentine's Day] and so I was like, 'All guys love it when a girl sends them sexy pics,' " she told Brody Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Bruce Jenner.
Kim continued, "So I had Stephanie [her assistant] get a Polaroid and we were taking photos around the entire house ... making this cool book and it ended up turning out so cool we came up with this idea to do a selfie book so I'm going to make some super racy."
When Brody asked her if the book she gave to Kanye would only stay for him, Kim replied, "Yeah, but I might share some of them. Some of them!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs