Sophia Bush Splits From Boyfriend Dan Fredinburg
Sophia Bush and her boyfriend Dan Fredinburg reportedly are no longer together. The "One Tree Hill" alum and her boyfriend, who works as an engineer in Google, apparently decided to call it quits a few months ago, but news of their break-up only emerged on Wednesday, August 6. "They decided to end their relationship in February," a source told PEOPLE.
The source additionally explained that the pair's busy schedule was to blame for the separation. "When you see one another for 24 hours every four weeks, it's impossible to maintain a romantic relationship. They weren't able to spend the time together that was necessary to nurture that kind of relationship," the source said.
Despite the separation, the pair are "still really good friends," the source added. "They both care about one another and it was completely amicable."
In April, the "Chicago P.D." star took to Twitter to share the news that Fredinburg was fine following an avalanche in Mt. Everest which killed 16 people. "For all concerned, @danfredinburg & team are safe at Camp 1 on #Everest after the avalanche. Please keep the Sherpas in your prayers," she wrote back then.
Reports that Bush and Fredinburg were having romantic relationship emerged in 2013. Prior to dating the tech guy, the 32-year-old actress dated her "One Tree Hill" co-star Austin Nichols. They split in 2012 after six years together.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival