Sophia Bush Splits From Boyfriend Dan Fredinburg
Sophia Bush and her boyfriend Dan Fredinburg reportedly are no longer together. The "One Tree Hill" alum and her boyfriend, who works as an engineer in Google, apparently decided to call it quits a few months ago, but news of their break-up only emerged on Wednesday, August 6. "They decided to end their relationship in February," a source told PEOPLE.
The source additionally explained that the pair's busy schedule was to blame for the separation. "When you see one another for 24 hours every four weeks, it's impossible to maintain a romantic relationship. They weren't able to spend the time together that was necessary to nurture that kind of relationship," the source said.
Despite the separation, the pair are "still really good friends," the source added. "They both care about one another and it was completely amicable."
In April, the "Chicago P.D." star took to Twitter to share the news that Fredinburg was fine following an avalanche in Mt. Everest which killed 16 people. "For all concerned, @danfredinburg & team are safe at Camp 1 on #Everest after the avalanche. Please keep the Sherpas in your prayers," she wrote back then.
Reports that Bush and Fredinburg were having romantic relationship emerged in 2013. Prior to dating the tech guy, the 32-year-old actress dated her "One Tree Hill" co-star Austin Nichols. They split in 2012 after six years together.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March