Sophia Bush Splits From Boyfriend Dan Fredinburg
Sophia Bush and her boyfriend Dan Fredinburg reportedly are no longer together. The "One Tree Hill" alum and her boyfriend, who works as an engineer in Google, apparently decided to call it quits a few months ago, but news of their break-up only emerged on Wednesday, August 6. "They decided to end their relationship in February," a source told PEOPLE.
The source additionally explained that the pair's busy schedule was to blame for the separation. "When you see one another for 24 hours every four weeks, it's impossible to maintain a romantic relationship. They weren't able to spend the time together that was necessary to nurture that kind of relationship," the source said.
Despite the separation, the pair are "still really good friends," the source added. "They both care about one another and it was completely amicable."
In April, the "Chicago P.D." star took to Twitter to share the news that Fredinburg was fine following an avalanche in Mt. Everest which killed 16 people. "For all concerned, @danfredinburg & team are safe at Camp 1 on #Everest after the avalanche. Please keep the Sherpas in your prayers," she wrote back then.
Reports that Bush and Fredinburg were having romantic relationship emerged in 2013. Prior to dating the tech guy, the 32-year-old actress dated her "One Tree Hill" co-star Austin Nichols. They split in 2012 after six years together.
More Sophia Bush News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor